- Explore the local culture including a Jaimanitas community art project
- Visit Las Terrazas eco-village and learn about the rural economy project
- Enjoy a half-day Vinales cultural/scenic trek including a tobacco farm visit
- Introductory salsa lesson, cooking demonstration, waterfall swim and more!
Visit the rural Viñales Valley with its gorgeous landscapes and friendly locals, and stroll the romantic sea wall in Cienfuegos, a city with a French influence. Spend time in Trinidad, a traveler's favorite, with its colorful buildings and cobblestone streets. Of course, we will also visit Havana as well, exploring its main sights, local markets, and community art.
The focus of this tour is to learn about ordinary life in Cuba, and how the government, social structure, and embargo impact individuals. You’ll learn about Cuba’s proud and patriotic culture, tumultuous history, thriving arts scene, and burgeoning entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll meet with locals from different walks of life and learn about family life, favorite pastimes, the school system, and the workplace. You’ll learn about the challenges that Cubans face in getting access to necessities, comforts, and luxuries, and the exciting and often ingenious ways they've developed of "resolviendo" (resolving) to get what they need.
This tour makes it easy for travelers arriving from the U.S. to comply with the travel rules for Americans. It is a fantastic introduction to Cuba that gets you out of Havana and into the real Cuba!
Day 1: Arrive in Havana
Day 2: Havana
Day 3: Vinales via Las Terrazas
Day 4: Vinales
Day 5: Cienfuegos via Bay of Pigs
Day 6: Trinidad via Santa Clara
Day 7: Trinidad
Day 8: Havana
Day 9: Depart Havana
- 8 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 5 Dinners
- Private air-conditioned transport throughout: mini-bus, micro-bus, or taxi depending on group size
- All activities and tours as specified in the itinerary
- Airport Arrival transfer
- 8 nights in privately owned comfort class Bed & Breakfasts (casas particulares), double occupancy.
- Private local Cuban guide throughout.
- International airfare (Tour starts and ends in Havana)
- Cuban Tourist Visa
- Mandatory medical insurance (included in flights from USA)
- Meals not included - 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Gratuities for guide and optional activities
- Airport departure transfer (approx 25 EUR by taxi)
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.