- Experience the diversity of Cuba with visits to seven provinces in two weeks
- Explore the birthplace of revolution and Cuban son music in sultry Santiago de Cuba
- Walk the cobblestone streets and marvel at colonial mansions in Trinidad
- Visit the chocolate and coffee farms and the wild beaches in Baracoa
Besides visiting many of Cuba's interesting and popular destinations, the focus of our tour will also be on interactions with the Cuban people. We will be immersing ourselves in Cuban culture and history, and having a lot of fun along the way.
Our accommodation will be in guesthouses, which are Cuba's version of Bed & Breakfast. They are small privately owned businesses typically run by a local families.
An English speaking local Cuban tour guide will accompany us throughout trip.
Day 1: Arrival in Havana
Day 2: Cienfuegos via Bay of Pigs
Day 3: Camaguey via Santa Clara
Day 4: Holguin
Day 5: Baracoa
Day 6: Baracoa
Day 7: Santiago de Cuba
Day 8: Santiago de Cuba
Day 9: Bayamo via Sanctuary of El Cobre
Day 10: Trinidad
Day 11: Trinidad
Day 12: Trinidad
Day 13: Havana
Day 14: Havana
Day 15: Departure Day
- 14 Breakfasts 1 lunch 1 dinner
- Accommodation in Cuban guesthouses throughout, in a twin share
- Professional english speaking tour leader and some local expert guides throughout the tour
- Airport arrival transfer
- Private transport throughout: mini-bus, micro-bus, or taxi depending on group size
- Walking tour of Old Havana
- Che Guevara Museum,
- Ballet School visit in Camaguey,
- Music & dance night in Santiago,
- Visit to El Cobre.
- Single Supplement
- International Flights
- Insurance (Travel Medical Insurance is required to participate on the tour)
- Optional activities/day-tours/excursions each day
- Visa and passport fees
- All meals (except for 14 breakfasts 1 lunch 1 dinner
- Airport departure transfer
- Local payment 250 EUR
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationRooms are airconditioned with an ensuite bathroom. Twin share. Single supplement: Single Room for the tour can be added on at check out for an extra cost Transport: Private airconditioned transport throughout: minibus, microbus, or taxi depending on group size US TRAVELER INFORMATION: Travelers from the US are welcome on this tour. However, they are solely responsible for complying with general license requirements for traveling to Cuba.