- Snorkel or swim in the Bay of Pigs
- Explore Santiago on a city tour & visit traditional local music houses
- Try a fun bicycle taxi tour in Camaguey
- Indulge in the local art, architecture, customs and cuisine of Cuba
Start in Havana and head to the colonial city of Trinidad via Santa Clara, an important site of the Cuban Revolution. Learn Cuban dances in Trinidad and cool off in a stunning natural waterfall before we head to Camaguey to explore via bicycle taxi! Next up is Santiago, famed for its musical roots and important cemetery. Then it's on to Baracoa, known for its excellent creole cooking and seafood. After exploring a local farm and excellent swimming spot we move on to the beautiful beaches of Holguin and then history-rich Sancti Spiritus. Eat your heart out in Cienfuegos. Then it's on to explore the Bay of Pigs before heading back to Havana.
Day 1: Arrive Havana
Day 2: Trinidad via Santa Clara
Day 3: Trinidad
Day 4: Trinidad
Day 5: Camaguey
Day 6: Santiago de Cuba
Day 7: Santiago de Cuba
Day 8: Baracoa
Day 9: Baracoa
Day 10: Holguin
Day 11: Sancti Spiritus
Day 12: Cienfuegos
Day 13: Havana via Bay of Pigs
Day 14: Havana
Day 15: Departure Day
- All breakfasts, 9 lunches, 7 dinners
- Airport arrival transfer
- Private local Cuban guide throughout
- Private transportation in air-conditioned bus
- 14 nights in privately owned comfort class bed & breakfasts (casas particulares), double occupancy.
- Activities & tours as outlined in the itinerary
- International airfare
- Cuban Tourist Visa
- Mandatory medical insurance
- Gratuities for guide
- Airport departure transfer (approx 25 EUR by taxi)
- Optional activities
- Earn US$ 84+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.