- duration 10 days
- tour type Small group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1-79 yrs
- max group size 14
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-41599
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Spanish
- Explore Vinales on a half day cycling excursion (or walking tour if you prefer)
- Head into the Sierra del Escambray mountains on a 2-day overnight trek
- Opportunities for diving, snorkelling, caving, that the tour guide can arrange for you
- Visit the Che Guevara memorial and museum
This trip is led by one of our energetic adventure guides and includes a half-day biking trip through Cuba's spectacular Vinales Valley and a 2-day trek to find hidden waterfalls in Cuba's lush Escambray Mountains. Both excursions are easy to intermediate in difficulty level, and suitable for anyone who can ride a bike and has a reasonable level of fitness. However, if you do decide to opt out of any included activity, there are some alternatives that we can help organize for you. The trip also includes free time to check out the towns, and Cuba's culture and nightlife, as well as opportunities for diving, snorkeling, caving, and even zip lining that the tour guide can arrange.
Day 1: Arrive Havana
Day 2: Vinales Bicycle or Walking Tour
Day 3: Vinales Optional
Day 4: Bay of Pigs and Snorkel
Day 5: Trinidad Scuba Diving or Trekking
Day 6: Sierra del Escambray Trekking
Day 7: Sierra del Escambray Trekking
Day 8: Trinidad Optional
Day 9: Havana via Santa Clara
Day 10: Depart Havana
- 9 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 1 Dinner
- Private air-conditioned minibus, taxi, jeep, open-sided truck.
- 8 nights accommodation in guesthouses - air-conditioned rooms with ensuite bathroom. Twin-share. 1-night camping in tents.
- Airport arrival transfer
- Local guide throughout
- Half day cycling excursion in Vinales, 2 day trek in Sierra Escambray Mountains. Visit to Che Guevara Memorial
- International Flights
- Visa and passport fees
- Insurance (Travel Medical Insurance is required to participate on the tour)
- Some meals as per itinerary
- Optional activities / day-tours / excursions
- Airport departure transfer
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.