- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- See the Northern lights with expert guides
- Enjoy exciting winter activities
- Experience a unique wilderness location
In order to truly appreciate the Northern Lights in their full glory, it is recommended to have the following; zero light pollution, close proximity to solar wind activity and a unique landscape. High above the Arctic Circle, this long weekend in a remote part of Finnish Lapland covers all three. With expert local guides, head deep into a unique snow-laden wilderness that will, with any luck, become the backdrop to one of the most spectacular natural phenomena on Earth.
Morning dogsledding near national park; "Secrets of the Northern Lights"
presentation and evening snowmobile excursion.
Lunch at Winter Village; afternoon visit to a local reindeer herder's farm,
short tour on traditional reindeer sleds; transfer to wilderness cabin,
after-dinner Northern Lights snowshoe walk.
- 2 nights hotel, 1 night wilderness cabin , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, all lunches and all dinners
- Return flights from London (if booking incl. flights)
- Airport transfers (for group flights only)
- 2 days mixed activities and Northern Lights themed excursions
- Group normally 4 to 12, plus leaders. Min age 16 years
- No previous experience necessary
- Basic level of fitness required
- Half day guided introduction to dogsledding (2 person per sled)
- Any international flights to/from Harriniva are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Finland Northern Lights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 61 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 0 days before departure. For any departures within 18 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Finland Northern Lights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Finland Northern Lights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.