- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Join this special departure with the African Wildlife Foundation (AWF) and experience an antipoaching unit in action; track rhinos in populations supported by AWF; and visit Lupani, an AWF Classroom Africa school.Travel by scenic bush flights into three diverse and wild destinations: Savé Valley — one of Africa’s largest private reserves; the wildliferich flood plains of the Zambezi River; and mighty Victoria Falls.Enjoy lanternlit bush dinners, exclusive game drives and night drives, and track wildlife on foot with expert trackers and a professional Zimbabwean guide.Take an exciting river cruise on pontoon boats to get up close to elephants, buffalos, and hippos.Stay in a luxurious safari lodge on the banks of the Zambezi River, with spectacular views of the Rift Valley escarpment.
If it's wildlife you seek, look no further than this adventure to Zimbabwe with the African Wildlife Foundation (AWF). You'll spend two full days in Savé Valley Conservancy, a vast private reserve home to one of Africa's largest populations of black and white rhino. We also search for hippos and crocodiles during a Zambezi River cruise.
Day 1: Arrive in Harare, Zimbabwe
Day 2-4: Savé Valley Conservancy
Day 5-7: Mana Pools
Day 8-9: Victoria Falls
Day 10: Livingstone, Zambia / Depart
- All breakfasts, 8 lunches and 9 dinners.All accommodation
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to Harare and from Livingstone are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Zimbabwe, the Wild Zambezi & Victoria Falls with AWF tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Zimbabwe, the Wild Zambezi & Victoria Falls with AWF tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Zimbabwe, the Wild Zambezi & Victoria Falls with AWF tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Zimbabwe, the Wild Zambezi & Victoria Falls with AWF tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.