- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover Hanoi, Vietnam’s chaotic capital city, during a guided tour
- Enjoy travelling on the historic reunification Express from Hanoi to Hue
- Explore the charming town of Hoi An
- Cruise around Nha Trang’s coastal islands
Start this tour from Vietnam's historic capital city of Hanoi, where we will pick you up on arrival. Set out on a private, guided tour of the capital city and discover its French colonial architecture, colourful markets and explore its narrow, labyrinthine streets. See some of Vietnam’s most iconic monuments, including the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and the Temple of Literature.
Board the Reunification Express, Vietnam’s historic north-to-south railway, next and head for the ancient city of Hue. Get the chance to enjoy a dragon boat cruise along the Perfume River and see the attractions that are located along the banks of the river.
Your next destination is the old trading port of Hoi An, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Continue your journey south from Hoi An with a stop at Nha Trang, Vietnam's most popular beach destination that is also known for its Cham ruins, Buddhist temples and gothic-style Catholic churches.
Head for the coastal town of Mui Ne, famous for its huge, red-and-white sand dunes before travelling to the final destination of this trip, Saigon, also known as Ho Chi Minh City, which is famous for the pivotal role it played during the Vietnam War. Discover the colonial influences found throughout the city before we drop you off at the airport on the final day of the tour.
Day 1: Arrive in Hanoi & transfer to your hotel
Day 2: Guided tour of Hanoi & Reunification Express to Hue
Day 3: Guided tour of Hue
Day 4: Hue - Hoi An
Day 5: Hoi An - Quy Nhon
Day 6: Quy Nhon - Nha Trang
Day 7: Boat trip around Nha Trang
Day 8: Nha Trang - Mui Ne
Day 9: Mui Ne - Saigon
Day 10: Guided tour of Saigon & Cu Chi Tunnel visit
Day 11: Saigon departure
- 10 nights' accommodation as per the itinerary
- Pickup and drop-off transfers. Transport as per the itinerary, including travelling onboard the Reunification Express
- Entrance fees to the sites as per the itinerary
- A local, English-speaking guide throughout the duration of the trip
- Meals as stated on the itinerary
- International flights
- Vietnam visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Excursions and activities that are optional
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Earn US$ 156+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.