- City sightseeing
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 25+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore beautiful historic Hanoi and enjoy a city tour
- Take a wellness cruise on Halong Bay and explore the scenic natural surroundings
- Enjoy including traditional therapy and spa treatments
- Participate in a 3day detox and health experience at Alba Wellness Valley
In charming Hanoi, dine in one of the French colonial villas that have been converted into gourmet restaurants, explore the fascinating maze of streets in the Old Quarter and end the day with a relaxing traditional herbal bath and massage.
Next, take part in a journey to Lan Ha Bay on a Heritage Cruises boat, where you will stay overnight on board and explore some of the natural, peaceful environment. Further south, in Hue, embark on a 3-night detox experience in Alba Wellness Valley to restructure your body and soul!
Accommodation, transportation and most meals are included. Please see the detailed itinerary and what's included sections for more information.
Day 1: Hanoi arrival: The capital of Vietnam
Day 2: Hanoi City tour and traditional therapy
Day 3: Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay & overnight on Heritage Cruises
Day 4: Halong Bay – Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi – Hue: 3 day detox journey
Day 6: Detox journey continued
Day 7: Last day
- Meals: 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners
- All transport inclusive of domestic flights and airport tax: Hanoi – Hue, economy class
- All sights, fees, activities and entrances mentioned in the itinerary, including ticket to water puppet-show in Hanoi
- English speaking guides on days with sightseeing. NO guide on transfers hotel/airport/boat pier. No private guide, but English-speaking guide from the boat on Halong Bay and in Mekong delta tour.
- Drinks, tips and other personal expenses.
- Meals not mentioned.
- Travel insurance.
- Visa to Vietnam
- Peak season surcharge (if any) or compulsory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year's Eve (if applicable)
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.