- duration 3 hours
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Dine in the house of a real Vietnamese host family
- Experience authentic daily Vietnamese food
- Customise your delicious meal to your tastes
Our local hosts from Hanoi, Vietnam are eager to receive you in their homes and treat you with the local daily food Vietnamese people have every day – does it get more authentic than this?
Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, is a bustling city waiting to be explored. It is home to ancient sites, peaceful parks, busy marketplaces and more. Enjoy the amazing scenery through the eyes of a local as you’ll get more than a delicious meal in this experience!
Meet a real Vietnamese host family and dine in their own house, you’ll experience the daily local food. What to expect? Think gourd and shrimp soup, fried fish with fish sauce or caramel pork with a healthy side of steamed vegetables and so much more! All our hosts can personalise their menu to meet your preferences, what are you waiting for?
- Local English-speaking host
- Local meal/drinks
- Small group experience
- Some experiences can offer dessert and/or alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses
- Small gift for local hosts to show appreciation
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 2 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 9 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 04 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Vietnamese Meal with Local Family (Hanoi) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnamese Meal with Local Family (Hanoi) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
Discuss the transportation possibilities with your host.