- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Old Quarters of Hanoi
- See the unique karst towers in Halong Bay
- Take a boat down the Mekong Delta
- Explore Hoi An's Ancient Town
Travel to Hoa Binh, a mountainous province located in the country's northwest. Learn more about the culture of the Muong people who live in the area. See a karst landscape in Ninh Binh before heading for the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ha Long Bay.
Explore the area in a wooden junk boat and spend a night in the bay before moving on to your next destination, Hoi An, which is known for its well-preserved Ancient Town that is bisected by canals. Explore Huế, a city clustered around the Perfume River that was the capital of the country between 1802 to 1945, next before heading for the Mekong Delta, widely regarded as Vietnam's breadbasket.
Your trip comes to an end in Ho Chi Minh City (popularly known as Saigon). Tour the city on the day of the departure in case your flight leaves in the evening. We will drive you to the airport
Day 1: Arrival in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi highlights
Day 3: Hanoi – Hoa Binh & Muong village
Day 4: Hoa Binh - Ninh Binh
Day 5: Ninh Binh - Ha Long Bay
Day 6: Halong Bay - Hanoi - Hoi An
Day 7: Ancient Town visit, boat trip & cycling
Day 8: Hoi An - Hue - Chuon Lagoon - Hue
Day 9: Hue - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta
Day 11: Mekong Delta - Ho Chi Minh City & departure
- 07 nights' hotel accommodation on a twin-sharing basis (check in/check out around noontime). 01 night at a riverside lodge in Mekong. 01 night in Suoi Mu Lodge. 01 night in a boat in Ha Long Bay
- 10 breakfasts & lunches, 4 dinners
- An English-speaking tour guide
- All transfers in air-conditioned vehicles and boats as per the itinerary
- Entrance to all destinations as per the itnerary
- 2 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
- Single Supplement Oct-Dec 2018
- Single Supplement Jan-Apr 2019
- Single Supplement May-Sep 2019
- Single Supplement Oct-Dec 2019
- International airfares
- Domestic airfare: USD114 per ticket from Hanoi to Da Nang & USD 114 per ticket from Hue to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
- Food & drinks except those mentioned on the itinerary
- Visa to Vietnam
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Personal expenses (Phone calls, laundry, beverages, etc)
- Save US$ 56+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.