- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Paradise Cave: Asia's Largest Dry Cave
- Streetside Bia Hoi
- Party on a Junk Ship in Halong Bay
- Cruise Down the Vietnamese Coast on a Motorbike
Travelling through Vietnam will give you the opportunity to experience a country that is both a natural wonderland and a mosaic of complex cultures rich with history. The beaches in Vietnam are arguably among the best in the world and the majority of them lie casually along the coastline with nothing on them but soft white-sand. Wondrous sights like the limestone islands in Halong Bay that rise from the water like natural sculptures highlight a country that will amaze you with its beauty. But the good looks of Vietnam will not overshadow the experience of being immersed into a culture so starkly different from your own. Travelling from Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) north through the entire country to Hanoi will allow you to see the full spectrum of life in Vietnam from hill tribes farming rice in the mountains to students practicing English in the city parks. On top of the beauty and culture, a generous exchange rate and ridiculously low prices also make Vietnam a great place to travel for those on a budget or a wicked place to go shopping for those who like getting all their clothes tailor-made!
Day 1-2 : Hanoi
Day 3-4 : Halong Bay
Day 5-8 : Phong Nha
Day 9-10 : Dong Hoi
Day 11 : Hué
Day 12-15 : Hoi An
Day 16-17 : Da Nang
Day 18-20 : Ho Chi Minh City
- All accommodations - We send our trip planners to each of our destinations so they can do on the ground, research. Checking for the best location, comfort and vibe that we can get for our budget while also supporting local businesses.
- Authentic Vietnamese style Welcome Dinner
- All meals on the 2-day Halong Bay tour
- Lunch on Phong Nha National Park Day Trip
- Free and Easy Rider motorcycle day trip along the Hai Van Pass (incl entrance to Elephant Springs)
- 2-day Halong Bay tour (overnight stay on traditional Chinese junk boat)
- All transport - This trip will find us taking trains, private A/C vans, private boat and public transport.
- Cu Chi Tunnels tour (incl. Guide)
- 1-2 group leaders - Our staff is consistently ranked as the #1 reason that people loved their trips. We meet most of our leaders while traveling with them so we can see in person if they are fun yet responsible, cool yet down to earth, professional yet laid back. This creates that perfect mix which makes our "tours" feel like a group of friends.
- We strive to ensure everyone who wants to travel has the opportunity to have the most epic experience ever. Free & Easy delivers awe-inspiring travel experiences and creates lifelong connections between incredible people + incredible places.
- All Free & Easy travelers will have access to our industry leading app to help manage your trip. This provides pre-trip planning advice, itinerary management, activity suggestions for free time, maps, chat support and more!
- 8 epic destinations
- FNEZ sponsored beach cleanup
- Kayaking in Halong Bay
- Laughing Yoga session
- National Park tour in Phong Nha to Worlds largest cave complex
- Swimming in Tra Ang Cave in a 415 Million year old Rainforest
- Historical walking tour of Saigon (incl. War Museum entrance)
- Entrance to Marble Mountain
- Entrance to Hoi An old city Unesco world heritage site
- Scuba Diving
- Cooking class
- Snorkel trip
- Hanoi Bar Crawl
- Water Puppet Show
- Stand up Paddle Boarding Tour
- Bicycle Tour of Dong Hoi
- Golden Hand Bridge and Amusement Park
- Mai Son Temple Tour (Hoi An)
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vietnam Trip: 20 Days - A Cultural Paradise tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam Trip: 20 Days - A Cultural Paradise tour. You can cancel the tour up to 48 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 47 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 47 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam Trip: 20 Days - A Cultural Paradise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam Trip: 20 Days - A Cultural Paradise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Group sizes have been limited to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.