- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Scuba diving
- Bicycle tour
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Paradise Cave: Asia's Largest Dry Cave
- Cruise Down the Vietnamese Coast on a Motorbike
- Halong Bay: Boat cruise through thousands of limestone cliffs
- Get Any Outfit You Can Imagine Tailormade
Day 1-2 : Hanoi
Day 3 : Halong Bay
Day 4-7 : Phong Nha
Day 8 : Hué
Day 9-12 : Hoi An
- All accommodations - We send our trip planners to each of our destinations so they can do on the ground, research. Checking for the best location, comfort and vibe that we can get for our budget while also supporting local businesses.
- All meals on the Halong Bay boat trip
- 2-day Halong Bay tour (overnight stay on traditional Chinese junk boat)
- Free and Easy Rider motorcycle day trip along the Hai Van Pass (incl entrance to Elephant Springs)
- All transport - This trip will find us taking private AC vans, trains, motorbikes and public transport
- 1-2 group leaders - Our staff is consistently ranked as the #1 reason that people loved their trips. We meet most of our leaders while traveling with them so we can see in person if they are fun yet responsible, cool yet down to earth, professional yet laid back. This creates that perfect mix which makes our "tours" feel like a group of friends.
- We strive to ensure everyone who wants to travel has the opportunity to have the most epic experience ever. Free & Easy delivers awe-inspiring travel experiences and creates lifelong connections between incredible people + incredible places.
- All Free & Easy travelers will have access to our industry leading app to help manage your trip. This provides pre-trip planning advice, itinerary management, activity suggestions for free time, maps, chat support and more!
- Kayaking in Halong Bay
- National Park tour in Phong Nha to Worlds largest cave complex
- Swimming in Tra Ang Cave in a 415 million year old rainforest
- Entrance to Hoi An old city Unesco world heritage site
- Scuba Diving
- Cooking class
- Snorkel trip
- Hanoi bar crawl
- Water puppet show
- Stand up Paddle Boarding tour
- Mai Son Temple tour (Hoi An)
- And so much more! If you're interested in something that isn't on the list just ask us, if it's possible we will find you some options. We are here to help you find your ideal trip!
- All meals and drinks (except those mentioned above)
- Activities outside of the ones listed above (optional activities are not included)
- Any Visa or Visa fees
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 95 today.
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam Trip: 12 Days - FnEZ EVOLUTION 25+ tour. You can cancel the tour up to 48 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 47 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 March 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 47 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam Trip: 12 Days - FnEZ EVOLUTION 25+ tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam Trip: 12 Days - FnEZ EVOLUTION 25+ tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Group sizes have been limited to protect against COVID-19.
- You will be staying in clean and hygienic accommodations, and our transport will be cleaned/sanitized after each use and properly ventilated.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before the departure date.