- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover a traditional art form of Vietnam with a traditional Hat Xam performance – known quite literally as ‘singing in the dark’.
- Feast on an included lunch at KOTO café in Hanoi – a social enterprise organisation aimed at providing vocational and hospitality skills to young workers.
- Explore the weaving laneways of historic Hoi An. Visit the renowned tailors for custommade garments, experience local fresh food markets, and enjoy the charming riverside atmosphere.
- Take a memorable overnight cruise on Halong Bay and discover this place of famed beauty while enjoying a candlelit dinner on deck – your Peregrine Feature Stay.
Spend eight days in Vietnam discovering the highlights and traditions of this colourful country. This short adventure samples the old-world charm in this pocket of Asia, with its diverse Chinese, French and colonial influences. Get lost in the districts of Hanoi, cruise past the limestone karsts of Halong Bay, discover the colonial charm of Hoi An, and navigate the winding streets and chaotic traffic of Ho Chi Minh City. Vietnam is sure to surprise, delight and excite, so discover places of eternal beauty that have also played crucial roles in history.
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel (6 nights), Feature Stay Overnight Boat (1 night)
- 7 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Boat , Plane , Private minibus
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Halong Bay - Overnight Boat Cruise
- Hanoi - Hat Xam performance
- Hanoi - Temple of Literature
- Hanoi - Koto Restaurant lunch
- Hanoi - One Pillar Pagoda
- Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh, Stilt House and Museum
- Hoi An - Old Town walking tour
- Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Ho Chi Minh City - Reunification Palace
- Ho Chi Minh City - War Remnants Museum
- Ho Chi Minh City - Notre Dame Cathedral
- Ho Chi Minh City - City tour
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vietnam Snapshot tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam Snapshot tour. You can cancel the tour up to 23 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 22 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 July 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 22 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam Snapshot tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam Snapshot tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This is a faster paced, busy itinerary, covering the main highlights in a short period of time. To cover this distance there are some travel days or half days. Be sure to book extra time before and after your trip if you’d like more time to explore.
- Average temperatures vary greatly between North and South in Vietnam. While there is no best time of year to travel, it's best to check the seasonal patterns on our country information page, to gauge what the weather will be like and to pack accordingly.
- Please ensure you bring sturdy walking shoes and comfortable clothes. There are a number of days when you’ll spend time walking around sites or on tours.
- This trip includes a visit to the Cu Chi Tunnels. The majority of the visit is above ground, but you will have the option to go inside the tunnels at the end of the visit. If you are likely to feel claustrophobic, going inside the tunnels might be best avoided.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers