- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit G Adventuressupported Oodles of Noodles.
- Stop at a tailor for some 'grammable fashions.
- Soak up the sun with beachtime and a seaside resort town stop.
- Explore Hanoi's Old Quarter
Got 15 days? Then you've got an action-packed tour of Vietnam that hits all the highlights, and features extra health and safety measures. With your CEO leading the way, wander Hanoi's lively Old Quarter, paddleboat through ridiculously spectacular caves, take a motorbike tour of all the must-see spots, then catch your breath on Nha Trang's beautiful beaches.
Day 1: Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi
Day 3: Hanoi/Vinh
Day 4: Vinh/Phong Nha
Day 5: Phong Nha
Day 6: Phong Nha/Huế
Day 7: Huế/Hoi An
Day 8: Hoi An
Day 9: Hoi An
Day 10: Hoi An/Qui Nhon
Day 11: Qui Nhon/Nha Trang
Day 12: Nha Trang/Mui Ne
Day 13: Mui Ne
Day 14: Mui Ne/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 15: Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotels (12 nts), beach resort (2 nts).
14 breakfasts, 1 lunch
Note: Allow USD150-195 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, paddle boat, walking.
- 1 CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Reminisce Riverside, Hoi An
- Your Discover Moment: Hoi An
- Orientation walks in Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An, and Ho Chi Minh City
- Paddle boat ride (Ninh Bình)
- DMZ and Vinh Moc Tunnels Visit (Vĩnh)
- Street Food Crawl (Nha Trang)
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vietnam: Roadtrip Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 52 today.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam: Roadtrip Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam: Roadtrip Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam: Roadtrip Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.