- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 2+ years old
- max group size 40
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Vietnam from north to south in 6 days
- Enjoy cruising in Ha Long Bay
- Experience the daily life of the locals living along the Mekong River
- Learn more about the Vietnam War during a visit to Cu Chi Tunnels
6 days of Vietnam highlights include visiting the busy city of Hanoi/Saigon, as well as the quieter Halong Bay World Wonder. The food is, of course, a highlight, with the rich Southeast Asia flavours enhanced with their own Vietnamese flare.There’s a vast array of activities to try throughout the country. From crawling in a long small underground tunnel to enjoy serene canoe rides, there is plenty to see and do. Vietnam highlights trip will remain in the traveller's memories and heart forever.
Day 1: Hanoi arrival and city tour
Day 2: Hanoi – Hạ Long Bay – Hanoi
Day 3: Fly from Hanoi to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta – Ho Chi Minh City
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi Tunnels & free afternoon
Day 6: Saigon departure
- Accommodation in Hanoi & Saigon in 3-star hotels (upgrade available)
- All entrance fees and sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- Local, English-speaking tour guides
- Group tour in Hanoi & Saigon
- Air-conditioned vehicles used for transport
- Ha Long Bay boat cruise
- Visa Approval Letter
- Visa charges (available on arrival and costs USD 25 per person)
- International and domestic flights
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/room upgrade
- Additional charges during festivities (both accommodation and services)
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry and phone calls
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the itinerary
- Please note that a single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe tour price is not applicable for the period from 24 Dec 2019 to 1 Jan 2020 and from 23 to 30 January Child policy: Child rate is only applicable to children between the ages of 2 and 12. However, in case you share a twinroom with a child, the child rate does not apply. With an extra bed in the room (one additional bed in a twin room, for example), children will be charged 75% of the total tour price for adults. Whereas without the additional bed (in case children share a bed with parents), children will be charged 50% of adult rate (applicable to the maximum of 2 children without additional bed). Children older than 12 years old will have to pay adult's rate. Infants (under 2 years old) can travel free of charge. * Cancellation policy of land tour After booking confirmation: 10% of total amount will be charged More than 15 days before departure date: 20% of total amount will be charged From 15 days to 8 days before departure date: 50% of total amount will be charged From 7 days to 4 days before departure date: 70% of total amount will be charged From 3 days before departure date or Noshow: 100% of total amount will be charged Visa approval letter will be charged 100% and no refund