- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience the tranquil beauty of rural Vietnam while cycling hrough the lush rice paddies and limestone karsts of Ninh Binh
- Exploring Halong Bay by kayak allows you and your family to access places the junk boats can't. Paddle through grottoes, land on secluded islands and inspect stalactites up close
- Eat for a good cause at Hanoi's KOTO restaurant, an initiative that trains street kids for careers in hospitality
- Be romanced by the wellpreserved architecture, welcoming atmosphere and superb eateries of Hoi An
Discover a different side of a much-loved country on this activity-focused trip through the northern half of Vietnam. Encompassing cycling excursions, guided walking tours, kayaking expeditions and two nights of boating on Halong Bay, this trip is bound to get the blood pumping and the family bonding. Starting in Hanoi, uncover Vietnam's landmark attractions on a city cycling tour, and sit down to lunch at an initiative geared towards helping street children. Savour the picturesque countryside of rural Vietnam during a two-day ride from Luong Song to stunning Ninh Binh, cruise the waters of Halong Bay by junk boat and kayak, and explore charming Hoi An and its surrounds by bike and foot. This is an adventure for families who like spending their down time getting up and at it.
Different landscapes. lakes and Bungle Bungles let you understand more about this wild Kimberley. If you like hiking,
swimming and drinking Champagne at the same time in the
Lake Agryle, go.”
- Homestay (1 night), Hotel (5 nights), Overnight boat (2 nights)
- 8 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Plane , private bus , bike , kayak
- An expert tour leader
- Hanoi - Temple of Literature
- Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh, Stilt House and Museum
- Hanoi - Koto Restaurant lunch
- Mai Chau - Pom Coong Village visit & traditional lunch
- Halong Bay - Kayaking
- Hoi An - Old Town walking tour
- Hoi An - Bike ride
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Hoi An are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vietnam Family Holiday with Teenagers tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 50+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam Family Holiday with Teenagers tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam Family Holiday with Teenagers tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam Family Holiday with Teenagers tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- The weather in Vietnam can be hot and sticky, particularly during the monsoon seasons, so ensure that you pack accordingly. Please be sure to pack sunscreen and a hat, especially for wearing when out kayaking in Halong Bay.
- Days 3 & 4 we cover up to 60kms/37 miles on the bike so a good level of fitness is required.
- Day 3: Our accommodation for the evening is a local homestay where you and your family will sleep on mattresses in a communal room. Bedding and mosquito nets are provided. Shared toilet and bathroom facilities are basic.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Climate and seasonal