- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hanoi – cyclo ride around the ‘36 Streets' of the capital's charming Old Quarter
- Halong Bay – cruise around beautiful limestone peaks, spend the night onboard a junk boat, kayak, swim and explore the beautiful caves
- Hoi An – swim in the sea at ‘China Beach’ and enjoy some R&R in this enchanting riverside town with its cobbled streets, lanterns and iconic Japanese Bridge
- Cam Thanh – cycle through the countryside to a local farm, learn how to tend the fields and cook a delicious Vietnamese lunch before crafting a bamboo product at a local workshop
VIETNAM FAMILY TOUR (for children aged 5 years and above): Take the kids on the adventure of a lifetime on this 8 day family holiday to Vietnam. Wander down the captivating '36 Streets' of Hanoi, enjoy a hands-on farming experience and discover the enchanting waterfront town of Hoi An. Swim, kayak and explore the impressive caves of Halong Bay, then spend the night aboard a traditional junk boat.
Day: 1 Hanoi
Day: 2 Hanoi
Day: 3 Halong Bay
Day: 4 Hoi An
Day: 5 Hoi An walking tour
Day: 6 Hoi An
Day: 7 Hoi An
Day: 8 Hoi An
- 6 nights 4 star hotels and 1 night deluxe junk boat
- 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 1 dinner
- Airport arrival transfer day 1 and departure transfer day 8
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Hanoi, Halong Bay and Hoi An
- Escorted by an English speaking Vietnamese tour guide
- Economy class flight - Hanoi to Da Nang
- Halong Bay Junk boat cruise - opt to swim, kayak and explore caves
- Bicycle ride to Cam Thanh Village, farm experience and cooking demonstration
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3 - 6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$15-25pp, paid in USD or VND
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 36 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam Family Holiday - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 27 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Vietnam Family Holiday - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam Family Holiday - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
Twin Share room may not always be available for solo travelers, as it depends on each individual tour departure. If Twin Share room is not available for the departure you have booked, we will let you know.