- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hanoi – Cyclo ride around the ‘36 Streets' of the capital's charming Old Quarter
- Halong Bay – Cruise around beautiful limestone peaks, spend the night onboard a junk boat, kayak, swim and explore the beautiful caves
- Hoi An – Swim in the sea at ‘China Beach’ and enjoy some R&R in this enchanting riverside town with its cobbled streets, lanterns and iconic Japanese Bridge
- Cam Thanh – Cycle through the countryside to a local farm, learn how to tend the fields and cook a delicious Vietnamese lunch before crafting a bamboo product at a local workshop
VIETNAM FAMILY TOUR (for children aged 5 years and above): Discover the highlights of Vietnam on this 8 day group tour for families. See Ho Chi Minh's famous house and the '36 Streets' of Hanoi, cruise between stunning limestone islets in Halong Bay and enjoy a fun farming experience at Cam Thanh. With plenty of free time to relax by the pool or at the beach in enchanting Hoi An.
Day: 1 Hanoi
Day: 2 Hanoi
Day: 3 Halong Bay
Day: 4 Hoi An
Day: 5 Hoi An walking tour
Day: 6 Hoi An
Day: 7 Hoi An
Day: 8 Hoi An
- 6 nights 4 star hotels and 1 night aboard deluxe junk boat (private en suite cabin)
- Breakfast daily, 4 lunches and 1 dinner
- Airport arrival transfer day 1 and departure transfer day 8
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Hanoi, Halong Bay and Hoi An
- Escorted by an English speaking Vietnamese tour guide
- Halong Bay Junk boat cruise - opt to swim, kayak and explore caves
- Bicycle ride to Cam Thanh Village, farm experience and cooking demonstration
- Economy class flight: Hanoi to Da Nang
- International flights and visa
- Gratuity for your tour guide. We recommend USD$25 – 35 per adult for the entire tour. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$15-25pp, paid in USD or VND
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam Family Holiday - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam Family Holiday - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam Family Holiday - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.