- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the colourful Old Quarter in Hanoi
- Explore the bustling streets and sights of vibrant Ho Chi Minh City
- Experience the floating markets of the Mekong River and the fascinating Cu Chi Tunnels
- Learn about village life and culture with a local Mekong Delta family homestay
A carefully crafted family adventure through the delights of Vietnam. Vietnam is perfectly suited for an engaging family adventure. There are few countries where children of all ages respond so spontaneously and where lasting friendships are formed on a daily basis. Activity, variety and time to unwind and relax are keys to the success of this carefully crafted family adventure. We spend our days wandering the vibrant streets and markets of Ho Chi Minh, experience a welcoming homestay in the Mekong Delta, and soak up the coastal ambience of the ancient sea port of Hoi An. Activities include leisurely cycling along country roads to discover local Vietnamese rural life, a foodie experience where the whole family will learn about exquisite Vietnamese food and a traditional lantern making class. In Hanoi where are adventure starts, we explore the wonderful old quarter and take time out as we sail and kayak amongst the limestone karsts and along the endless stretches of beaches at Ha Long Bay. With such a multitude of experiences blended with leisure time, it’s a true adventure which will appeal to the interests of the entire family.
Day 1 : Join Hanoi Vietnam
Day 2 : Explore Vietnam's capital, Hanoi
Day 3 : Ha Long Bay Cruise
Day 4 : Train to Hoi An
Day 5 : Lantern Making & Cooking Class
Day 6 : Rural Cycling & Mangrove Forest Kayaking
Day 7 : A day at leisure in Hoi An
Day 8 : Fly to Ho Chi Minh
Day 9 : Ben Tre and the Mekong Delta
Day 10 : Local Markets & Rural Crafts
Day 11 : Discover the Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 12 : Trip concludes in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Comfortable accommodation on a twin share basis
- 10 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners
- Airport transfers on Day 1 & Day 12
- Internal flights Da Nang/Ho Chi Minh City
- Private vehicles
- Expert bilingual guide
- Boat trip in the Mekong Delta
- Train ticket Hanoi to Da Nang
- Cooking class
- Sightseeing and site entry fees as listed in itinerary
- Medical kit
- Any optional tours not listed in the program
- Meals & beverages not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as bar, telephone and laundry bills
- Tips and gratuities
- International airfares and departure taxes
- Visa costs
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 92 today.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam Family Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam Family Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam Family Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.