- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Hanoi by cyclo.
- Cruise the peaks in Halong Bay.
- Shop and relax in Hoi An.
- Meet local families in the Mekong Delta.
Gifted with a staggering abundance of flavourful food, fascinating culture, untouched nature, and disarmingly friendly people, Vietnam has more than earned its rep as one of the world’s most popular travel destinations. This fun-focused family trip packs as much of the good stuff into 12 days as humanly possible – including cruising Halong Bay, exploring the Imperial Citadel, and even a boat trip to a floating market – yet still offers more than enough time to relax. Don’t forget to pack your smile; you’ll be needing it often here.
Day 1: Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi
Day 3: Hanoi/Ha Long
Day 4: Ha Long/Huế
Day 5: Huế
Day 6: Huế/Hoi An
Day 7: Hoi An
Day 8: Hoi An
Day 9: Hoi An/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City/Mekong Delta
Day 11: Mekong Delta/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 12: Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotels (8 nts), homestay (1 nt), sleeper train (1 nt), overnight junk boat (1 nt).
11 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD140-185 for meals not included.
- Train, bus, plane, cyclo, tuk-tuk, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Hoi An
- Your Local Living Moment: Mekong Homestay, Mekong Delta
- Arrival transfer
- Cyclo tour through Old Quarter (Hanoi)
- Water puppets show
- Halong Bay boat trip
- Citadel tour in Hue
- City cyclo tour in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- Mekong Delta boat trip
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vietnam Family Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam Family Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam Family Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam Family Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 6 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : FamilyTrips built for adventurers of all ages with age-appropriate activities and hotels that know families.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.