- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Mai Chau Trek and cycle through picturesque countryside, join a local family to cook local cuisine and enjoy a fun moped tour of the valley
- Ninh Binh Take a scenic sampan cruise and see the breathtaking Tam Coc Valley with its lush rice fields and karst mountains
- Hanoi – Cyclo ride around the ‘36 Streets' of the capital's charming Old Quarter
- Halong Bay – Cruise around beautiful limestone peaks, spend the night onboard a junk boat, kayak, swim and explore the beautiful caves
VIETNAM FAMILY TOUR (for children aged 12 years and above): Travel from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City on a unique family holiday, taking in Vietnam's breathtaking scenery and captivating cities. Go trekking and cycling in the Mai Chau Valley and cook lunch with a local family. Explore Ninh Binh's beautiful Tam Coc valley and Hue's Imperial City, cruise around heavenly Halong Bay, farm the land in Hoi An and more on this exciting 12 day tour.
Day: 1 Hanoi
Day: 2 Mai Chau
Day: 3 Mai Hich
Day: 4 Ninh Binh
Day: 5 Halong Bay
Day: 6 Halong Bay
Day: 7 Hue
Day: 8 Hoi An
Day: 9 Hoi An
Day: 10 Hoi An
Day: 11 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 12 Ho Chi Minh City
- 9 nights 3-4 star hotels and 1 night aboard deluxe junk boat (private en suite cabin)
- Breakfast daily, 6 lunches and 4 dinners
- Airport arrival transfer day 1 and departure transfer day 12
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Mai Chau Valley, Tam Coc, Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh City
- Escorted by an English speaking Vietnamese tour guide
- 1 overnight sleeper train Hanoi to Hue in basic 4 berth cabin (or opt to fly - see Add-ons for details)
- Bicycle ride to Cam Thanh Farm, cooking lesson and bamboo craft workshop
- Tam Coc sampan cruise
- Mai Chau bicycle ride, trekking and cooking lesson
- Halong Bay Junk boat cruise - opt to swim, kayak and explore caves
- Economy class flight: Danang to Ho Chi Minh City
- International flights and visa
- Gratuity for your tour guide. We recommend USD$25 – 35 per adult for the entire tour. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$40-50pp, paid in USD or VND
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam Explorer For Teenagers - 12 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam Explorer For Teenagers - 12 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam Explorer For Teenagers - 12 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.