- duration 12 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
Focusing on the must see highlights of Vietnam, this tour explores all three major regions in one compact journey.
In the north, vertiginous limestone islets and karsts provide an incomparable backdrop to Halong Bay. Spend two unforgettable nights exploring the subtleties and sensations of this incredible place. To truly appreciate the over 1000 year old city of Hanoi, you need three nights and time, all whilst staying in indulgent accommodation. In the cities of Hoi An and Hue, located in the center of Vietnam, discover the many World Heritage listed sites over four easy paced nights. Lastly, in the south discover over two nights Vietnam’s most vibrant and lively city of Ho Chi Minh, commonly referred to as Saigon.
Day 1 : Hanoi
Day 2 : Hanoi
Day 3 : Hanoi > Halong Bay Cruise
Day 4 : Halong Bay Cruise
Day 5 : Halong Bay Cruise > Hanoi
Day 6 : Hanoi > Hoi An
Day 7 : Hoi An
Day 8 : Hoi An
Day 9 : Hoi An > Hue
Day 10 : Hue > Ho Chi Minh City
Day 11 : Ho Chi Minh City
Day 12 : Ho Chi Minh City
- 29 meals – 11 breakfasts (B), 8 lunches (L) and 10 dinners (D)
- Cruise Ship
- Scenic Tour Director with expert local guides
- 2 exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of 17 Scenic Freechoice activities and dining
- 2 Scenic Sundowners events
- 3 memorable Scenic Special Stays
- 3 day / 2 night Halong Bay cruise on board Au Co
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vietnam Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 207+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 September 2021, a deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 95 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.