- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take a stroll along the narrow street of Hoi An and Hue
- Cruise along the Saigon River while listening to folk music
- Spending a night sailing in Ha Long Bay
- Learn more about Cham culture at My Son Sanctuary. Meet Hmong people in Cat Cat
Discover natural wonders, explore Unesco World Heritage sites and bask in stunning natural beauty of Vietnamese countryside during this private tour. Our local, English-speaking tour guides will make sure that learn more about the history and culture of this country along the way.
In addition to the natural and historic sights of Vietnam, like Ha Long Bay and the Cu Chi Tunnels, this trip also brings you face to face with different ethnic groups and their culture. Learn more about the Hmong ethnic group during a trip to Cat Cat village and visit My Son Sanctuary, a treasure trove of the Cham culture that once flourished in Central Vietnam.
Don't miss this chance to experience the best of Vietnam and create amazing memories that last you a lifetime. For more details, please scroll down.
Day 1: Hanoi arrival & day tour
Day 2: Hanoi city tour
Day 3: Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Tam Coc – Hanoi – Lao Cai
Day 4: Lao Cai – Bac Ha – Sapa
Day 5: Sapa – Cat Cat – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Lao Cai – Ha Noi
Day 6: Hanoi – Halong Bay & overnight cruise
Day 7: Halong Bay – Hanoi – Hue (evening flight)
Day 8: Full-day sightseeing tour of Hue
Day 9: Hue – Danang – Hoi An
Day 10: Hoi An cooking class & My Son Sanctuary tour
Day 11: Hoian – Danang – Saigon (afternoon flight)
Day 12: Saigon city tour & Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 13: Saigon – Mekong delta – Saigon
Day 14: Saigon departure
- 10 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- English-speaking tour guides during included tours and activities
- Accommodation in three-star hotels on twin/double sharing basis. Day use of mini hotels before and after the train journey
- Train tickets: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi in 4-berth, air-conditioned cabins
- Overnight cruise in Ha Long Bay with meals on board
- Airport pickup and drop-off transfers
- Boat trips in the Perfume River, Hue & Mekong Delta
- Entrance fees as per the program
- Visa approval letter to Vietnam
- Visa Approval Letter
- Hanoi - Hue airfare
- Danang - Saigon airfare
- International & domestic flights and airport departure tax
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (USD 25 per pax)
- Early check-in, late check-out surcharges
- Surcharges for Christmas and New Year period (to be advised upon booking confirmation)
- Tips for guides (USD 4 per pax, per day) and drivers (USD 2 per pax, per day)
- Hotel/room upgrade
- A single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAn additional surcharge will be applied for the period from 24 Dec to 1 Jan 2021. Child policy: The child rate is only applicable to children between the ages of 2 and 12. However, in case you share a twin room with a child, the child rate does not apply. With an extra bed in the room (one additional bed in a twin room, for example), children will be charged 75% of the total tour price for adults. Whereas without the additional bed (in case children share a bed with parents), children will be charged 50% of adult rate (applicable to the maximum of 2 children without an additional bed). Children older than the age of 12 will have to pay the adult rate. Infants (under 2 years old) can travel free of charge.