- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Historic monuments & the colourful Old Quarter in Hanoi
- Stunning rice terraces & quiet country lanes in Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- Lush paddies, rivers and karst outcrops of the Red River Delta’s Ninh Binh
- Emerald waters and limestone islands of majestic Ha Long Bay
Cycling is the classic way to experience the diversity of Vietnam. This journey from Hanoi through the central highlands and along the coast to Ho Chi Minh City is one of our most popular tours. Without a doubt cycling is one of the finest ways to discover a country where hospitality comes as second nature. Our complete service includes comfortable geared bikes, a support crew and backup vehicle, and nights spent in well appointed and reliable hotels. This journey will offer a true insight into the local cuisine and friendly culture that will be sure to delight. Leaving Hanoi, where better than spectacular Ninh Binh and Halong Bay to start this amazing adventure, before heading south to Hue. Pedalling at a steady pace we explore an ever-changing landscape of tranquil highlands, palm fringed beaches and country roads that lead through mango and coconut groves. Stopping at wayside tea stalls, the villagers' curiosity often translates into invitations to visit their homes. We also savour the bustling, cosmopolitan café culture of Ho Chi Minh City on this unforgettable adventure.
Day 1 : Arrive in Hanoi, Vietnam
Day 2 : Hanoi City Tour & Ride to Ba Vi National Park
Day 3 : Cycle Ba Vi to Da Bia
Day 4 : Boat to Mai Hich, cycle to Pu Luong
Day 5 : Cycle to Ninh Binh
Day 6 : Transfer to Ha Long Bay
Day 7 : Return to Hanoi, night train to Hue
Day 8 : Cycle to Tam Giang & Phu Thuan
Day 9 : Cycle to Lang Co
Day 10 : Cycle to Hoi An
Day 11 : Hoi An, a day at leisure
Day 12 : Flight to Ho Chi Minh
Day 13 : Cycle to Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 14 : Ho Chi Minh City, trip concludes
- Comfortable hotel and boat accommodation on a twin-share basis
- 13 breakfasts, 10 lunches and 6 dinners
- Airport transfers (on first day and last day of the trip)
- All transport throughout including train sector on the Reunification Express
- Internal flight from Hoi An to Ho Chi Minh City valued at US$95
- Private air conditioned vehicles
- Support vehicle with spare parts and bike mechanic on cycling days
- English speaking guide
- Modern mountain bikes on cycling days
- Group medical kit
- Sightseeing and entry fees as listed in the itinerary
- International airfares
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Bike Helmet (compulsory)
- Meals and beverages not mentioned in the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, phone calls, alcohol etc
- Tips and gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 124 today.
- Earn US$ 82+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam by Bike tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 April 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam by Bike tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam by Bike tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.