- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR of Hanoi, Hoi An, Hue, Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh
- VISIT Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Temple of Literature in Hanoi, the Imperial Citadel in Hue, the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City, the Cu Chi Tunnels, Siem Reap Old Town, the temples of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Wat Damnak and Ta Prohm, Wat Phnom, the Royal Palace, Cheung Ek Killing Fields in Phnom Penh
- VIEW the Opera House, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office in Ho Chi Minh City
- SEE Red Beach in Danang
Journey from the beauty of Halong Bay to a spine-tingling encounter with the abandoned capital of Angkor Thom, left to ruin in the depths of the dense Cambodian jungle and on to Phnom Penh - a city that has emerged from the past to recapture its reputation as the 'Pearl of Asia'.
Day 1: ARRIVE HANOI (2 NIGHTS)
Day 2: HANOI SIGHTSEEING
Day 3: HANOI - HALONG BAY CRUISE
Day 4: HALONG BAY - HANOI - DANANG - HOI AN (3 NIGHTS)
Day 5: HOI AN SIGHTSEEING
Day 6: HOI AN
Day 7: HOI AN - HUE (2 NIGHTS)
Day 8: HUE SIGHTSEEING
Day 9: HUE - HO CHI MINH CITY (3 NIGHTS)
Day 10: MEKONG DELTA
Day 11: HO CHI MINH CITY
Day 12: HO CHI MINH CITY - SIEM REAP (4 NIGHTS)
Day 13: ANGKOR WAT AND SIEM REAP SIGHTSEEING
Day 14: ANGKOR AND SIEM REAP
Day 15: PEAK SNENG VILLAGE
Day 16: SIEM REAP - PHNOM PENH (2 NIGHTS)
Day 17: PHNOM PENH SIGHTSEEING
Day 18: DEPART PHNOM PENH
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 17 breakfasts
- 5 lunches (including Be My Guest)
- 4 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Phnom Penh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vietnam and Cambodia Uncovered tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 162+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam and Cambodia Uncovered tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam and Cambodia Uncovered tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam and Cambodia Uncovered tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.