- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Street food tour in Hanoi
- Walking tour of Hanoi
- Overnight junk boat cruise in Halong Bay
- Visit the Cu Chi Tunnels
Is this trip for me? EXOTIC. ANCIENT. SPELLBINDING Two weeks. Two of the most slap-you-in-the-face-unbelievable countries you'll ever experience. Who's ready to go exploring? You know it, we know it - even the carved faces at the Bayon temple know it. Vietnam and Cambodia are famous the world over for their mind-blowing natural beauty, ancient architecture and unique cultures. And this trip? It's here to help you see the very best that both have to offer. We're talking amazing cities. Fascinating history. Tropical scenery. Food that could actually change your life. Need we go on?
Day 1 : Hanoi, Vietnam
Day 2 : Hanoi
Day 3 : Hanoi to Halong Bay
Day 4 : Halong Bay to Hoi An
Day 5 : Hoi An
Day 6 : Hoi An to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 7 : Ho Chi Minh City
Day 8 : Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Day 9 : Phnom Penh to Koh Rong
Day 10 : Koh Rong
Day 11 : Koh Rong to Siem Reap
Day 12 : Siem Reap
Day 13 : Siem Reap
- 9 nights in hotels
- 2 nights in hostels (double or twin share)
- 1 night on a junk boat
- 11 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle. Domestic flights. Overnight boat cruise.
-Locally guided Vespa tour of Hanoi from: 1,790,000 VND
-Half day countryside cycling tour in Hoi An from: 680,000 VND
-Cooking class in Hoi An from: 600,000 VND
-Street food tour in HCMC from: 850,000 VND
-Walking tour of Chinatown and Bình Tây Market: prices available locally
-Local brewery tour and tasting in HCMC from: 510,000 VND
-Sunset quad bike tour in Seam Reap from: 32 USD
-Phare Circus show and workshop in Seam Reap from: 35 USD
-Ziplining in Seam Reap from: 165 USD
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vietnam & Cambodia Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 80+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam & Cambodia Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam & Cambodia Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam & Cambodia Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.