- Local culture
- Art and architecture
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Halong Sightseeing cruise in Halong Bay including a cooking demonstration on board, a visit to Vung Vieng fishing village and a T'aichi session
- Hanoi Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda and Ho Chi Minh's house
- Ho Chi Minh City Visit Cu Chi Tunnels and enjoy a free day exploring the city
- Hoi An Spend the day exploring this ancient town
This journey through Vietnam and Cambodia offers something for everyone; Vietnam with its interesting culture and stunning scenery and Cambodia with its amazing temples of Angkor and an insight into Khmer history.
Day 1: Arrive Hanoi (2 Nights)
Day 2: Hanoi Sightseeing
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong Bay (1 Night)
Day 4: Halong Bay - Hanoi - Danang - Hoi An (2 Nights)
Day 5: Hoi An Sightseeing
Day 6: Hoi An - Danang - Nha Trang (2 Nights)
Day 7: Nha Trang Sightseeing
Day 8: Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh City (3 Nights)
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City Sightseeing
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City Free Day
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Reap (3 Nights)
Day 12: Siem Reap Sightseeing
Day 13: Siem Reap Free Day
Day 14: Depart Siem Reap
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 13 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vietnam and Cambodia Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 92+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam and Cambodia Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 September 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam and Cambodia Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam and Cambodia Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.