- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the hustle and bustle of Hanoi's old town
- Cruise the famous UNESCO Halong Bay
- Marvel at the lanterns in Hoi An
- Explore the mighty Angkor Wat
We will take you to see the contrast between old and new: from the shining high-rises of Ho Chi Minh city to exploring like Laura Croft through Angkor Wat temples or marvelling at the lanterns glistening from the water in Hoi An.
This tour certainly has it all and we promise to guide you through the way!
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour full Day
Day 3: Halong Bay Cruise
Day 4: Halong Bay to Hue
Day 5: Free Time or Optional Excursion in Hue
Day 6: Danang, My Khe Beach, Hoi An
Day 7: Hoi An full day tour
Day 8: Ho Chi Minh
Day 9: Free day or Optional Excursion in Ho Chi Minh
Day 10: Siem Reap, Cambodia
Day 11: Free day or optional excursion in Siem Reap
Day 12: Siem Reap Departure
- Accomodation in twin/double sharing room at hotel/cruise 3 star
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All landed transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at airports on arrival and departure days
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Water puppet show & cyclo tour in Hanoi Old Quarter
- All taxes & services charge
- Beverages and other meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Any flights not mentioned
- Visa stamp fees to Vietnam & Cambodia
- Services in case of Christmas & New Year Eve
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping, …)
- Tipping/ gratuities
- Single supplement
- All airtickets
- Save US$ 33+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis package is group tour: 4-12 passengers (average 6 passengers) The trip starts in Hanoi (Vietnam) and finishes in Siem Reap (Cambodia) The price on offer is based on double/twin sharing room/cabin. Single supplement will be surcharged 310 US$/ per person.