- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 2+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a cyclo experience in Hanoi
- Kayak under sunset in the ancient town of Hoi An
- Discover Saigon and visit the Mekong Delta
- An overnight cruise trip in Hạ Long Bay
Join us on this ten-day, group tour to discover Vietnam's stunning natural beauty and remarkable cultural heritages. Starting from Hanoi, where we will meet you on arrival, this journey takes you to Ha Long Bay, Da Nang and Hoi An before coming to an end in Saigon (officially known as Ho Chi Minh City).
With an intriguing history spanning over 4,000 years, including occupations from both Chinese and French, the country’s architecture and cuisine is a fascinating testament to cultural diversity. Be part of this wonderful trip to soak up the astounding natural beauty and rich cultural heritage of Vietnam.
Day 1: Xin chao Vietnam (Hanoi arrival)
Day 2: Hanoi city tour & cyclo experience
Day 3: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay
Day 4: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi
Day 5: Fly from Hanoi to Da Nang & transfer to Hoi An
Day 6: Hoi An: Lantern making experience and sunset kayaking
Day 7: Hoi An – Da Nang & fly to Saigon
Day 8: Saigon city tour & Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 9: Mekong Delta & coconut village
Day 10: Saigon departure
- Meals: 9 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches & 2 Dinners
- Accommodation: 8 nights' stay at hotels (twin share). One night in a cruise in Ha Long Bay (twin share)
- Private airport transfers on arrival and departure days. Shared minivan transport during the tour
- Experienced, local, English-speaking tour guides
- Domestic flights from Hanoi to Da Nang & Da Nang to Saigon
- 20kg checked baggage and 7kg carry-on during the domestic flight
- All entrance fee to the sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Kayaking in Hoi An
- 4-star upgrade (twin-share)
- 5-star upgrade (twin share)
- Solo traveler addon (3 star)
- Peak season surcharge
- International airfare to and from Vietnam
- Visa charges (USD25 per person paid in cash at the airport)
- Tips for the tour guide & driver
- Travel insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Meals, if not specified in the itinerary
- Early checkin (before 14:00) & late checkout (after 12:00 noon)
- Lunar New Year, Christmas and New Year surcharges (peak season surcharge addon applicable)
- Single room supplement for solo traveler (available as an addon)
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationYou will have to book this trip with the peak season surcharge addon if your trip date falls within Lunar New Year, Christmas and New Year. Please let us know your arrival and departure flight numbers after booking the trip. We will arrange airport transfer service accordingly. Please provide us with your emergency contact details once the booking is confirmed. Please inform us after your booking is confirmed if you have food related allergies.