- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hanoi – Ride on a cyclo rickshaw through the French Quarter and see highlights including the Opera House and Ly Thai To Park
- Ho Chi Minh City – Discover the ‘Pearl of the Orient' on a walking tour and visit the sobering War Remnants Museum
- Halong Bay – Weave between limestone islets in the UNESCOListed bay on a deluxe junk boat and explore beautiful caves
- Mekong Delta – Cruise the maze of waterways on a traditional sampan and enjoy lunch in a traditional home on Dong Hoa Hiep Island
From charming Hanoi with its fading colonial architecture and national monuments, to the spellbinding scenery of Halong Bay and bustling Ho Chi Minh City on the edge of the Mekong Delta, Vietnam is as colourful as it is diverse. See the very best of vibrant Vietnam in 10 captivating days.
Day: 1 Hanoi
Day: 2 Halong Bay
Day: 3 Halong Bay
Day: 4 Hue
Day: 5 Hoi An
Day: 6 Hoi An
Day: 7 Hoi An
Day: 8 Can Tho
Day: 9 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 10 Ho Chi Minh City
- 7 nights 4 star and special class hotels and 1 night aboard deluxe junk boat (private en suite cabin)
- Breakfast daily, 4 lunches and 1 dinner
- Airport arrival transfer day 1 and departure transfer day 10
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Mekong Delta and Ho Chi Minh City
- Escorted by an English speaking Vietnamese tour guide
- 1 overnight sleeper train Hanoi to Hue in basic 4 berth cabin (or opt to fly - see Add-ons for details)
- Bicycle ride to Tra Que village and cooking demonstration
- Sampan boat trips in the Mekong Delta
- Halong Bay Junk boat cruise - opt to swim, kayak and explore caves
- Economy class flight: Danang to Ho Chi Minh City
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$30-40pp, paid in USD or VND
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 77 today.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Very Vietnam - 10 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 March 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Very Vietnam - 10 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Very Vietnam - 10 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.