- Active and outdoor
- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Fully guided
“Untouched Frontiers” is an exciting new tour which explores the very northernmost part of Vietnam.
Day 1: Hanoi - Nghia Lo
Day 2: Nghia Lo - Mu Cang Chai
Day 3: Trekking in Mu Cang Chai
Day 4: Mu Cang Chai - Sapa
Day 5: Trekking In Sapa
Day 6: Sapa - La Pan Tan
Day 7: La Pan Tan - Coc Ly - Bac Ha
Day 8: Bac Ha - Coc Pai - Phung village
Day 9: Trekking in Hoang Su Phi
Day 10: Hoang Su Phi - Ha Giang
Day 11: Ha Giang Trekking - Quan Ba
Day 12: Quan Ba - Meo Vac
Day 13: Meo Vac - Bac Me - Ha Giang
Day 14: Ha Giang - Hanoi
- Breakfast (B) Lunch (L) & Dinners (D) as mentioned
- Private door-to-door pick-up-off services
- All private transfer and transportation
- English-speaking guide as per program
- All sightseeing tickets and travel permits
- No extra charge after confirmation
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- International flight and taxes
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Untouched Frontiers 14 Days 13 Nights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 February 2022, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 11 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Untouched Frontiers 14 Days 13 Nights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Untouched Frontiers 14 Days 13 Nights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.