- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
From trekking through lush green paddy fields to sailing past the iconic limestone islands of South-East Asia, Ultimate Vietnam gives a taste of the true natural beauty, immense history, and charming culture on offer in Vietnam. Explore the local villages of Sapa for epic trekking adventures. Uncover the monuments of the buzzing capital Hanoi as you discover the new cultures and cuisines. Cruise the serene waters of UNESCO World Heritage-listed Halong Bay on a traditional Junk Boat soaking in the post-card perfect views. Take a flight to Danang, the gateway to exploring the Imperial City of Hue and the colorfully charming town of Hoi An. Plus, fly to the vibrant metropolitan of Ho Chin Minh City, formerly Saigon, and discover one of Asia's most exhilarating cities with your local guide!
Day 1: Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi, Sapa, Trek Ta Phin & Ma Tra Village
Day 3: Sapa, Trek Golden Stream Valley, Lao Chai, Ta Van Villages
Day 4: Sapa, Can Cau Saturday Market, Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi City Tour
Day 6: Hanoi, Halong Bay Cruise
Day 7: Halong Bay, Flight to Danang, Hoi An
Day 8: Hoi An
Day 9: Hoi An, Marble Mountain, Golden Hand Bridge, Hue
Day 10: Hue City Tour, Flight to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh City Tour
Day 12: Ho Chi Minh
- 4 Star hotels, Traditional Junk
- 11 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C coach or mini-bus, domestic flights
- Airport transfers for the included domestic flights on the tour.
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi access ( where available )
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ultimate Vietnam tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ultimate Vietnam tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Ultimate Vietnam tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ultimate Vietnam tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is strongly recommended. Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.