Looking for available travel experts
- Cruise and kayak along the emerald waters and limestone peaks of Halong Bay.
- Dip into traditional Vietnamese culture by trekking through lush hill tribe villages.
- Walk and cycle on a tour through historic towns of Hue, Hoi An and Hanoi.
- Stay in a local homestay and get to know our H'mong hosts invite you to learn about their rich culture, to share stories and to try some of their local home cooked cuisine..
- As the dramatic mountains of Heaven’s Gate soar above the green forests and rice paddies of Ha Giang, a deep appreciation of this region's landscape will be understood as you journey through it.
- Mrs Mai’s Responsible Tourism project in Dong Van is an eye-opening insight into the world of human trafficking.
From US$ 975 US$ 788 10 days View Tour
|Oct 15||Only 7 seats left|
|Oct 29||Only 4 seats left|
- Premium Adventure: high standard of accommodation throughout.
- No long road journeys, maximising your time at each destination.
- Boat trip around stunning Halong Bay.
From US$ 2,435 14 days View Tour
|Oct 22||Only 3 seats left|
|Nov 19||Only 1 seat left|
- A traditional homestay is the perfect way to access remote parts of this region and get a real glimpse of Vietnamese life, not to mention the beauty of a home cooked local meal after a day of hiking.
- Hike through the rolling rice terraces, waterfalls, mountains and lush green hills of Sapa and you’ll quickly realise why this has become an iconic image of Vietnam.
- Meet a community of hill-tribe people who have been in Vietnam for over three centuries.
From US$ 302 5 days View Tour
|Sep 30||10+ seats left|
|Oct 3||10+ seats left|
- Experience rural Thai life in the mountains of Mai Chau with a homestay – get to know friendly locals, enjoy home cooked meals, and maybe pitch in with preparing dinner.
- Saddle up for a bike trip through stunning hillside villages and discover local life in the area.
- The lush panorama of the stunning Mai Chau valley is a photographer’s dream, just begging to be explored.
- Private Sapa trekking tour, round-trip from Hanoi by overnight train.
- Hike during two days with a private guide to mountain villages flanked by rice fields.
- Enjoy two nights in an air-conditioned, 4-berth sleeper cabin on train.
From US$ 266 3 days View Tour
- Cycling, trekking through rice paddy fields.
- Join a Thai hill-tribe family for dinner and immerse yourself in their age-old culture.
- Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley.
- Experience rural and city life in four strikingly different countries .
- Marvel at the majestic temples of Bagan .
- Step away from the crowds with a gentle trek in the hillstation of Kalaw.
From US$ 3,405 18 days View Tour
|Oct 22||Only 8 seats left|
|Nov 12||Only 8 seats left|
- Experience the culture, history and colours of Hanoi's Old Quarter.
- Kayak the emerald waters of spectacular Ha Long Bay.
- Enjoy an authentic family homestay experience in an ethnic minority village.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results