- A traditional homestay is the perfect way to access remote parts of this region and get a real glimpse of Vietnamese life, not to mention the beauty of a home cooked local meal after a day of hiking.
- Hike through the rolling rice terraces, waterfalls, mountains and lush green hills of Sapa and you’ll quickly realise why this has become an iconic image of Vietnam.
- Meet a community of hill-tribe people who have been in Vietnam for over three centuries.
“Amazing people... Amazing home stay... Everyone must experiment ... Amazing hike .. how’s like to do Adventures he have to go to ...”
SaveUS$ 25From US$ 350 5 days View Tour
|Jul 26||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 28||10+ seats left|
- Cruise and kayak along the emerald waters and limestone peaks of Halong Bay.
- Dip into traditional Vietnamese culture by trekking through lush hill tribe villages.
- Walk and cycle on a tour through historic towns of Hue, Hoi An and Hanoi.
“A fabulous experience, not least because Vietnam is such a varied and beautiful country with vibrant, hectic cities, enchanting villages ...”
SaveUS$ 143From US$ 2,049 14 days View Tour
|Aug 3||Only 2 seats left|
|Oct 5||Only 2 seats left|
Highlights21% off Today
- Kayak through limestone karsts in Halong Bay..
- Walk among the hills of Mai Chau..
- Cycle through unspoiled countryside..
10 day trekking tour through Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An, Hue and 3 other destinations in Vietnam. Read More
SavingUS$ 345From US$ 1,649 US$ 1,304 10 days View Tour
|Sep 8||Only 6 seats left|
|Sep 22||Only 9 seats left|
- Premium Adventure: upgraded accommodation throughout.
- 3 flights included to limit road journeys and maximise your time at each destination .
- Boat trip around stunning Halong Bay.
“Takes a while to get used to the frenetic pace of Vietnam (ie; confidence to cross the road!) People ...”
SaveUS$ 185From US$ 2,649 14 days View Tour
|Jul 29||Only 8 seats left|
|Aug 5||Only 8 seats left|
- Stay in a local homestay and get to know our H'mong hosts invite you to learn about their rich culture, to share stories and to try some of their local home cooked cuisine..
- As the dramatic mountains of Heaven’s Gate soar above the green forests and rice paddies of Ha Giang, a deep appreciation of this region's landscape will be understood as you journey through it.
- Mrs Mai’s Responsible Tourism project in Dong Van is an eye-opening insight into the world of human trafficking.
10 day explorer trip through Hanoi, Sapa, Ha Giang and 3 other destinations in Vietnam. Read More
SaveUS$ 75From US$ 1,070 10 days View Tour
|Nov 11||Only 4 seats left|
|Nov 18||Only 7 seats left|
- Visit the Castaways island in Halong Bay.
- Explore Phong Na National Park.
- Experience a local bamboo basket boat trip.
17 day museum and gallery visits tour through Ho Chi Minh City, Mui Ne, Nha Trang and 5 other destinations in Vietnam. Read More
- Operator TruTravels
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Trekking, Cooking classes, Kayaking and canoeing, City sightseeing, Standup paddleboarding, Museum and gallery visits, Zip lining, Yoga, Caves, Sandboarding & Local boat rides
- Accommodation Hotel, Hostel, Sleeper Bus, Sleeping Hut & Hut
- Transport Bus
- Age Range 18 to 35 years old
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results