Looking for available travel experts
- Cruise and kayak along the emerald waters and limestone peaks of Halong Bay.
- Dip into traditional Vietnamese culture by trekking through lush hill tribe villages.
- Walk and cycle on a tour through historic towns of Hue, Hoi An and Hanoi.
- Stay in a local homestay and get to know our H'mong hosts invite you to learn about their rich culture, to share stories and to try some of their local home cooked cuisine..
- As the dramatic mountains of Heaven’s Gate soar above the green forests and rice paddies of Ha Giang, a deep appreciation of this region's landscape will be understood as you journey through it.
- Mrs Mai’s Responsible Tourism project in Dong Van is an eye-opening insight into the world of human trafficking.
SavingUS$ 247From US$ 1,030 US$ 783 10 days View Tour
|Feb 25||Only 7 seats left|
|Mar 25||Only 7 seats left|
- Premium Adventure: high standard of accommodation throughout.
- No long road journeys, maximising your time at each destination.
- Boat trip around stunning Halong Bay.
|Nov 26||Only 8 seats left|
|Dec 24||Only 1 seat left|
- A traditional homestay is the perfect way to access remote parts of this region and get a real glimpse of Vietnamese life, not to mention the beauty of a home cooked local meal after a day of hiking.
- Hike through the rolling rice terraces, waterfalls, mountains and lush green hills of Sapa and you’ll quickly realise why this has become an iconic image of Vietnam.
- Meet a community of hill-tribe people who have been in Vietnam for over three centuries.
SavingUS$ 16From US$ 302 5 days View Tour
|Nov 25||10+ seats left|
|Nov 28||Only 8 seats left|
- Experience rural Thai life in the mountains of Mai Chau with a homestay – get to know friendly locals, enjoy home cooked meals, and maybe pitch in with preparing dinner.
- Saddle up for a bike trip through stunning hillside villages and discover local life in the area.
- The lush panorama of the stunning Mai Chau valley is a photographer’s dream, just begging to be explored.
SavingUS$ 11From US$ 214 2 days View Tour
|Nov 30||10+ seats left|
|Dec 2||10+ seats left|
- Private Sapa trekking tour, round-trip from Hanoi by overnight train.
- Hike during two days with a private guide to mountain villages flanked by rice fields.
- Enjoy two nights in an air-conditioned, 4-berth sleeper cabin on train.
- Cycling, trekking through rice paddy fields.
- Join a Thai hill-tribe family for dinner and immerse yourself in their age-old culture.
- Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results