- A traditional homestay is the perfect way to access remote parts of this region and get a real glimpse of Vietnamese life, not to mention the beauty of a home cooked local meal after a day of hiking.
- Hike through the rolling rice terraces, waterfalls, mountains and lush green hills of Sapa and you’ll quickly realise why this has become an iconic image of Vietnam.
- Meet a community of hill-tribe people who have been in Vietnam for over three centuries.
Northwest Vietnam is a captivating mix of dramatic mountainscapes, crisp fresh air and colourfully-clothed hilltribes ... Read More
SaveUS$ 18From US$ 353 5 days View Tour
|May 1||10+ seats left|
|May 3||10+ seats left|
- Cruise and kayak along the emerald waters and limestone peaks of Halong Bay.
- Dip into traditional Vietnamese culture by trekking through lush hill tribe villages.
- Walk and cycle on a tour through historic towns of Hue, Hoi An and Hanoi.
Whether it's kayaking beneath towering cliffs in the South China Sea, cycling by vibrant ... Read More
SaveUS$ 98From US$ 1,965 14 days View Tour
|Jul 6||Only 1 seat left|
|Aug 3||Only 7 seats left|
- Kayak through limestone karsts in Halong Bay..
- Walk among the hills of Mai Chau..
- Cycle through unspoiled countryside..
Perfect for the active adventurer, this trip will have you hiking, biking, and paddling through ... Read More
SavingUS$ 420From US$ 1,749 US$ 1,329 10 days View Tour
|Apr 28||Only 6 seats left|
|May 5||Only 10 seats left|
- Premium Adventure: upgraded accommodation throughout.
- 3 flights included to limit road journeys and maximise your time at each destination .
- Boat trip around stunning Halong Bay.
Vietnam’s landscape of limestone cliffs and great rivers provides a backdrop to a fascinating culture ... Read More
SaveUS$ 141From US$ 2,815 14 days View Tour
|Jul 29||Only 8 seats left|
|Aug 5||Only 8 seats left|
- Stay in a local homestay and get to know our H'mong hosts invite you to learn about their rich culture, to share stories and to try some of their local home cooked cuisine..
- As the dramatic mountains of Heaven’s Gate soar above the green forests and rice paddies of Ha Giang, a deep appreciation of this region's landscape will be understood as you journey through it.
- Mrs Mai’s Responsible Tourism project in Dong Van is an eye-opening insight into the world of human trafficking.
The remote mountains of northwest Vietnam are home to some of South East Asia’s most ... Read More
SaveUS$ 247From US$ 1,030 US$ 824 10 days View Tour
|May 6||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 1||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results