- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Pay a visit to famous tourist attractions of Trang An and Bai Dinh
- Visit stunning cave complex
- Learn about the daily life of Vietnamese locals in Ninh Binh
- Enjoy a boat trip at Trang An
Around 10:30 – 12:00: You will go to Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the largest pagoda in Vietnam. Here you can see 500 La Han statues as well as the largest 10 meter high bronze Buddha statue weighting 100 tons in Vietnam.
Around 12:30: You will have time for lunch featuring local food specialties such as goat meat, pork and elderberry at a local restaurant.
Around 14:30: You will go to Trang An, where you can join in a boat trip to explore stunning cave complex of mysterious and wild Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou.
Around 16:30: You will go back to Hanoi.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in a modern car with air-conditioner
- Experienced driver & English speaking guide
- Vietnamese lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fees & boat hire
- Electric car
- Electric car at Bai Dinh pagoda: 4 USD/ person/ way
- Personal expense
- Anything not explicitly mentioned is not included in the price
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.