- Discover famous sites with unique architecture as well as significant pagodas, caves, mo
- Learn about Vietnamese history as well as culture
- Sample delicious Vietnamese cuisine just like the locals
The itinerary for this tour giving you cultural insights, a leap back in history, and including a delicious Vietnamese lunch is as follows:
>> 8:00 – 8:30: Tour guide and car picks you up at your address in Hanoi. You then depart for the Ninh Binh province (98 Kms).
>> 10:30 – 12:00: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place near the Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.
>> 12:30: Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork and other delicious local dishes!
>> 14:30: Depart to visit the Trang An tourist attraction. You will also take boat trip to visit the cave complex including the Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, and the Nau Ruouin cave, all located in mystery and wildness. Here you will also get to see scenery of mountains and rivers. In fact, the area of Trang An is considered as beautiful as the Unesco Heritage site of Ha Long Bay, just on the land.
>> 16:00: We start the journey towards Hanoi.
>> 17:00: Back to Hanoi at your hotel
....at the hotel you are likely to think back - waugh, what a great day amidst beautiful Vietnamese nature - awesome tour at the Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel with modern car with air-conditioner
- Enthusiastic, experienced driver & English speaking guide
- Vietnamese lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fees & boat
- Electric car: 4 USD/ person/ way
- Tips, personal expense, drinks.
- Anything not explicitly mentioned above is not included in the price
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.