- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sampan boat trip to explore outstanding natural scenery of limestone Karst landscapes
- Pay a visit to glimmering massive pagoda complex with magnificent architecture
- Tranquil cycling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network
7:30 - Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start the 100km modern bus journey through verdant landscape of country side. Short break en route.
10:30 - Arrive at the glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complex - the largest pagoda complex, not only in Vietnam but also in the entire Southeast Asia. Scenically set on the foothills of Dinh Mountain, surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted with limestone karsts.
This pagoda complexes stunningly boast a array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition. The complex is so huge that it takes a full day to explore all of it so you will only visit some of the highlights of Bai Dinh pagoda complex:
500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats)
2 huge bronze bells - one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones
Three bronze statues of Tam The (50 tons each)
With sacred atmosphere and intriguing Buddhist stories presented by our insider guide you cannot fail to be enchanted with this magical area of Southeast Asia. The visit to the complex ends with a walk-up the summit mountain to see the 100-ton statue of Buddha Sakyamuni made of bronze. Admire the panoramic view of picturesque landscape dotted with limestone mountains.
12:30 - Enjoy a fabulous buffet lunch in a Vietnamese restaurant with special dishes such as goat meat
13:30 - Leave for the Trang An Grottoes, an outstanding natural beauty of majestic limestone massif encompassing 20 square kilometers that rise dramatically out from rice paddy fields.
Deep into the linked chains of towering mountain are pristine places of mystical valleys, numerous fresh water ponds, and jungle.
Embark on a traditional sampan and gently row down the exquisite river through numerous caves: Hang Toi cave (320 meters long), Sang (light) cave (90 meters long) and Hang Nau Ruou (Cooking wine) cave (250 meters long) The fauna and flora is rich and a scene of a goat jumping from one cliff to the other is a common sight.
15:30 - Leisure cycling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network and through small villages with backdrop of a maze of limestone mountains.
16:30 - Take the returns shuttle bus to Hanoi.
19:00 - Drop off at your hotel/accommodation in Hanoi's Old Quarter.
End of tour.
- Pick-up from hotel/accommodation inside the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi – Bai Dinh – Trang An - Hanoi
- A fully escorted tour with professional, English speaking guide
- A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- 2 bottles of water per person
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary
- Electric car in Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Boat trip in Trang An
- Cycling in countryside
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Tips for tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Anything not indicated in ''Product Includes' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.