- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 1600 meters
- Trek difficulty Medium
- Experience an authentic trek, off the beaten path
- Enjoy local lunches with traditional Hmong families
- Trek with a small group for the best experience and interaction with your guide
- Stay in a traditional, locallyrun homestay with the best sleeping facilities
We prefer to work in small groups (maximum 6 people) to optimize your experience and ensure more interaction with the local Hmong tour guide.
This trip will be a highlight of your visit to Vietnam and an experience you’ll treasure the rest of your life.
Day 1: Overnight journey from Hanoi to Sapa
Day 2: Trekking from Sapa to Ta Van
Day 3: Trekking from Ta Van to Giang Ta Chai
- Transportation from Hanoi to Sapa and Sapa to Hanoi
- Pick-up service on arrival in Sapa and shower facilities
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- A comfortable homestay with private room options
- Maximum group size of 6 people
- Knowledgable local Hmong tour guide who speaks excellent English
- All entrance fees and permits
- Personal expenses (e.g. souvenirs and drinks)
- Travel insurance
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPacking suggestions: Long-sleeved shirt/ T-shirt, fleece for the cooler evenings, trousers (such as lightweight cargo trousers, avoid jeans), shorts and swimwear optional, lightweight water & wind proof clothing (jacket & trousers, especially during winter), comfortable walking shoes, gumboots for the wet and wintery periods, sun hat and sun protection, flashlight. Please inform us in advance of any dietary needs or special food requests.