- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Hanoi the capital of Vietnam and its 36 ancient streets
- Check out the magnificent tombs of the historic emperors of Hue
- Sample Vietnamese cuisines and enjoy an excursion in Ho Chi Minh City
- Cruise in Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage, and check out its unique natural beauty
Your journey includes visits to the chaotic city of Hanoi, the stunning Halong Bay, mysterious Hue, the legends of Ho Chi Minh City and the fascinating Mekong Delta. This exciting adventure starts at the capital city of Hanoi. Hanoi is considered to be a must-see destination in Vietnam, its sites and attractions often leaving visitors spellbound and speechless.
We then proceed to the natural wonders of Halong Bay, before diving into the history, cuisines and culture of Hui, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh City. Of course, the world famous Cu-Chi Tunnels are also a part of this tour!
This promises to be a great journey with some amazing memories and is certainly suitable for all sorts of travelers.
This package includes every attraction and place that you must not avoid in Vietnam. My partner and I were very much satisfied with it and enjoyed every moment in Vietnam.
Moreover, I cannot finish my review without mentioning this lady - Alex of Hello Laos Travel. For more details, see my review about the company below.”
Day 1: HANOI ARRIVAL
Day 2: HANOI - HALONG BAY (B, L, D) - BY SHUTTLE BUS
Day 3: HALONG BAY - HANOI - OVERNIGHT TRAIN TO HUE (B,L)
Day 4: HUE ARRIVAL - HALF DAY SIGHTSEEING (B)
Day 5: HUE - DANANG - HOI AN (B) - BY BUS
Day 6: HOIAN – STREET FOOD TOUR (B,D)
Day 7: HOIAN - FREE DAY (B)
Day 8: HOI AN - DANANG - FLY TO HO CHI MINH (B)
Day 9: HO CHI MINH - CU CHI TUNNELS (B) - JOINT IN TOUR
Day 10: DAY TRIP TO MEKONG DELTA (B,L) - JOINT IN TOUR
Day 11: HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE (B)
- Accommodation in a shared twin or double room with daily breakfast
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Vietnam Visa letter (except for some sensitive nationalities - please check with us)
- Overnight train Hanoi - Hue - soft sleepers - shared cabin with 4 persons/ cabin
- 1 x domestic flights: Danang - Ho Chi Minh City in Economy class
- All Airport transfers
- English speaking guides (in each location you will have a different guide)
- Entrance and sightseeing fees as stated in the itinerary
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong - Hanoi, Hue - Hoian
- International flights
- Vietnam Visa fee (25USD/ person – single entry)
- Other meals and services which do not mention in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tipping for guides and drivers
- Compulsory personal travel insurance
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.