- Local culture
- Countryside and village visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Local boat rides
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit a local family in Tam Coc and learn more about their culture
- Get insights into Vietnamese history in Hua Lu, once the country's capital
- Enjoy beautiful sceneries in Tam Coc, often cited as the Ha Long Bay on land
Your first destination is the home of a local family in Tam Coc. A traditional Vietnamese family with three generations living together, they will provide you with unique insights into Vietnamese culture and a chance to learn about their daily life.
Enjoy a bicycle ride around the village and see gorgeous paddy fields surrounded by limestone mountains. Have a traditional lunch involving local cuisines with the family before continuing your journey again. Explore Tam Coc, which resembles Ha Long Bay except that this in inland, by boat and soak up the beauty of limestone mountains and paddy fields all around.
The final destination of this trip is Hoa Lu, the 10th century capital of Vietnam. Visit the temple of King Dinh and learn more about Vietnamese history from your tour guide. Leave Ninh Binh at around 4:30 in the evening and drive back to Hanoi. We will drop you off at your hotel or accommodation in Hanoi's Old Quarter.
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Pick up & drop-off only from Hanoi Old Quarter area only
- Vietnamese lunch. Three bottles of water per person (2 on the bus, 1 while cycling)
- Air-conditioned transport to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary. Boat and bicycle rides where mentioned
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter (15 USD – 350.000 VND fees for a group)
- Optional motorbike: USD7. Optional animal cart: USD7
- 10% tax (on top of the tour price)
- Meals and drinks except those mentioned on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Anything mentioned optional
- Travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide/driver
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.