- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Hop on a bicycle taxi for an actionpacked tour of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Float aboard a bamboo rattan boat in Tam Coc. Visit a tailor to get fitted for a shirt made especially for you in Hoi An. Cook up oodles of noodles at a G Adventuressupported training kitchen. Explore the aweinspiring ruins of Angkor. Show off your acrobatic skills with a Cambodian circus.
Mythical palaces, colorful markets, and fantastical caves dripping in stalactites—Southeast Asia is a dream for adults and kids alike. On this trip, explore the jungle-shrouded ruins of Angkor, delight in a fascinating water puppet show, somersault with Cambodian circus performers, and more. Brimming with history and adventure, Southeast Asia will dazzle your mind and enthrall the imagination.
Day 1: Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi
Day 3: Hanoi/Hoa Lu/Tam Coc/Ninh Binh
Day 4: Ninh Binh
Day 5: Bat Trang/Hue
Day 6: Huế/Hoi An
Day 7: Hoi An
Day 8: Hoi An
Day 9: Hoi An/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh City/Siem Reap
Day 12: Siem Reap
Day 13: Siem Reap
- Hotels (12 nts)
12 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD145-190 for meals not included.
- Private bus, boat, cyclo, plane, walking
- 2 CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) throughout, local guides
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Oodles of Noodles Local Market Excursion, Hoi An
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
- Your G for Good Moment: New Hope Vocational Training Restaurant, Siem Reap
- Your Family Journeys Moment: Hoi An Custom Shirt Tailoring, Hoi An
- Your Family Journeys Moment: Phare Circus Workshop, Siem Reap
- Arrival transfer
- Cyclo tour of Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Water puppet Show
- Temple visit in Hoa Lu
- Bamboo boat trip on Ngo Dong River
- Countryside bicycle tour in Tam Coc
- Hands-on cooking experience in Tam Coc
- Pottery village visit in Bat Trang
- Guided tour of the city and countryside of Hue
- Walking tour of Hoi An Old Town
- Hoi An Countryside cycle and basket boat float
- Cyclo tour of Ho Chi Minh City
- Guided tour of the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Guided tour of Angkor Wat
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southeast Asia Family Journey: Vietnam to Cambodia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 130 today.
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southeast Asia Family Journey: Vietnam to Cambodia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Southeast Asia Family Journey: Vietnam to Cambodia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southeast Asia Family Journey: Vietnam to Cambodia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 7 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic Family JourneysTrips for adventure-loving families in search of a meaningful way to discover the world together.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.