- Experience the natural wonder of thousands of limestone karsts that rise from the Bay on a cruise through this World Heritage site
- Sail back in time with an overnight stay on a traditional-style wooden boat, and awake to the unique misty morning sights of this strange paradise of green waters and rocky islands
- Feast on a sumptuous meal as the boat anchors in the heart of the bay, then take to the deck to see the stars and moon illuminate the water and peaks
- Taste your way through Hanoi on an evening street food crawl
- Head south of Vietnam's capital for an unforgettable regional food tour
- Learn how to make local delicacies from families with generations of experience behind them
- A traditional homestay is the perfect way to access remote parts of this region and get a real glimpse of Vietnamese life, not to mention the beauty of a home cooked local meal after a day of hiking.
- Hike through the rolling rice terraces, waterfalls, mountains and lush green hills of Sapa and you’ll quickly realise why this has become an iconic image of Vietnam.
- Meet a community of hill-tribe people who have been in Vietnam for over three centuries.
- Experience rural Thai life in the mountains of Mai Chau with a homestay – get to know friendly locals, enjoy home cooked meals, and maybe pitch in with preparing dinner
- Saddle up for a bike trip through stunning hillside villages and discover local life in the area
- The lush panorama of the stunning Mai Chau valley is a photographer’s dream, just begging to be explored
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results