- Active and outdoor
- Local boat rides
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Fully guided
On this 10-day walking tour of northern Vietnam, you will visit the mountainous regions near the Chinese border.
Day 1: Hanoi - Nghia Lo (L, D)
Day 2: Nghia Lo - Mu Cang Chai (B, L, D)
Day 3: Trekking in Mu Cang Chai (B, L, D)
Day 4: Mu Cang Chai - Bac Ha (B, L, D)
Day 5: Bac Ha - Hoang Su Phi (B, L, D)
Day 6: Trekking in Hoang Su Phi - Ha Giang (B, L, D)
Day 7: Ha Giang - Dong Van (B, L, D)
Day 8: Dong Van - Meo Vac - Bao Lac (B, L, D)
Day 9: Bao Lac - Ba Be Lake (B, L, D)
Day 10: Ba Be Lake - Hanoi (B, L)
- Home-stay with daily breakfast
- Private door-to-door pick-up & -off services
- All private transfer and transportation
- Experienced English or French speaking guide
- Boat trip & kayaking
- All sightseeing tickets
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Secret Paths In North Vietnam 10 Days 9 Nights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 February 2022, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 11 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Secret Paths In North Vietnam 10 Days 9 Nights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Secret Paths In North Vietnam 10 Days 9 Nights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.