- duration 5 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Trek through the lush green valleys of Sapa
- Experience a homestay in a beautiful remote village
- Come across diverse ethnic minority hill tribes
Embark on this amazing 5-day trip to Northern Vietnam, and go trekking through the lush vegetation and the gorgeous stepped rice terraces of the valleys of Sapa. Discover the rich cultural diversity of the region as you walk through the villages of colourful hill tribe people. Full of awesome memories, return to Hanoi by night train.
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa, Vietnam
Day 2: Sapa, Vietnam
Day 3: Sapa, Vietnam
Day 4: Sapa - Hanoi, Vietnam
Day 5: Hanoi, Vietnam
- 4 nights in budget or 3-star hotels
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Lunch(es)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Return transfer from Hanoi to train station
- Return soft sleeper train Hanoi - Lao Cai
- All transfers in Sapa area
- English-speaking guide during the treks
- Adventurous trek through Sapa
- Hanoi free day
- Trek to Cat Cat & Sin Chai Village
- Sapa free day
- Entrance fees
- Meals &drinks
- Personal expenses
- Accommodation in Hanoi
- Tips for guide
- Travel insurance
- Accommodation drop-off/pick-up
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sapa Trekking 5D/4N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 November 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sapa Trekking 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sapa Trekking 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather and operating conditions.
- The tour involves both some trekking and some minibus transfers.
- Special meal needs should be confirmed before your departure date.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols