- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Moderate
- Maximum altitude 3000 meters
- Enjoy the amazing landscape
- Experience unique local custome of Ethnic group in Sapa
This sapa tour is designed for travelers who want to experience 1 night at basic home stay in hill tribe village, go a long trek to the most popular travel sites in Sapa and of course, much lower than going by night train even lower than other tours organized by Good Morning Sapa.com while they are offered friendly services.
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van village
Day 2: Trek Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai village - Sapa - Ha Noi
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water, tissues / 2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa
- Meals as 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Single basic bed with mosquito net at homestay
- Insurance during the time using the bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationTrekking distance for first day is 9km which last 2.5 hour. It is 4 km and 1.5 hour for the second day