- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 12 meters
- Trek difficulty Easy
- Enjoy beautiful scenery of the mountainous area in the north of Vietnam
- Discover the traditional market used by the local people
- See Hoang Lien Range and Fansipan Mountain the highest peak in Indochina Peninsula
Bac Ha is one of the biggest markets in Sapa and open on Sundays only. It’s not only the trading center but also a place for couples, friends and relatives. In this market, every animal you can imagine is for sale: pigs, dogs, cats and horse.
Sapa has many natural sites such as Ham Rong Mountain, Silver Waterfall, Rattan Bridge, Bamboo Forest and Ta Phin Cave. Sapa is also the starting point for many climbers and scientists who want to reach the top of Fansipan Mountain, the highest mountain in Vietnam at 3,143m.
Hoang Lien Mountain Range is also called the Alps of the North Sea area since Fansipan Mountain is not only the highest peak in Vietnam, but also in the entire Indochina Peninsula. The pyramid-shaped mountain is covered with clouds all year round and temperatures often drop below zero, especially at high elevations.
Everything went from the pick up till drop off perfect.
Tour guides are good.
Lovely girl Nice for trekking.
Hotel was great to and the food there is excellent.Specialy the springrolls.
Market tour is great.
Overall 4 stars.Thanks.”
Day 1: Hanoi - Trek to Cat Cat village
Day 2: Trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van village
Day 3: Sapa - Bac Ha market - Lao Cai - Ha Noi
- Modern air-conditioned bus with comfortable seats
- Complimentary bottles of water and wet tissues
- English speaking tour guide for Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide in Sapa, Bac Ha
- Meals as 2 dinners, 3 lunches, 2 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- 2 nights with deluxe room in Royal View Hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
- Insurance during the time you are in the bus
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Any other items not clearly mentioned in the ''Product Includes'' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationNote: When you come back to Lao Cai city, you will have a shower and may wait to get on bus to Ha Noi. If you want to visit somewhere else then transport fee is paid by yourself You can join this tour even if you depart for Sapa on Saturday with the same tour price. Things to bring: The weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March. Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March. Please bring warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap, trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent etc. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are all accepted in Sapa. You should also take medicines with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.