- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get upclose to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
After the overnight train journey from Hanoi, you will be exploring Sapa and its beautiful southern valley for two days with one night home stay in Ta Van village of the Zay people..
Day 1: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van
Day 2: Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Hau Thao - Sapa
- Transfer from Lao Cai station to Sapa and back in shared mini bus with air-con
- Return overnight train basing on first class 4 bed shared cabin with air-con
- Accommodation: 1 night in Ta Van Village.
- All meals as mentioned on above itinerary.
- Sightseeing fee, tax and services charge.
- Local English speaking tour guide.
- Meals not indicated on the itinerary.
- Drinks and Personal expenses.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.