- duration 31 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Welcome to vibrant Vietnam. Enjoy the day at leisure and settle into a two night Special Stay at your iconic hotel in Hanoi.
- Exclusive to Scenic guests on board, enjoy a wine tasting against the backdrop of the karst islands at sunset.
- Relax during your morning cruising before returning to Hanoi for another Special Stay and undertake a historical bunker tour at the hotel.
- Tonight enjoy a Vespa foodie tour of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, or dine at the La Terrace at Sofitel. Alternatively, sample Ly Club.
Discover three of Asia’s major river systems
In Vietnam, explore Hanoi and the Red River region through to Halong Bay, cruise along the mighty Mekong River on board the luxurious Scenic Spirit, then discover China’s Yangtze River, all in one amazing journey.
You’ll travel through three of China’s most prominent cities – Beijing, Shanghai and Xi’an – and discover many of the must-see wonders, from the Great Wall of China to Xi’an’s famous Terracotta Warriors. History, culture, cuisine – it’s all on the table, including an incredible cruise along the majestic Yangtze River.
Day 1 : Hanoi
Day 2 : Hanoi
Day 3 : Hanoi > Halong Bay Cruise
Day 4 : Halong Bay Cruise
Day 5 : Halong Bay Cruise > Hanoi
Day 6 : Hanoi > Siem Reap
Day 7 : Siem Reap
Day 8 : Siem Reap
Day 9 : Siem Reap > Mekong Cruise
Day 10 : Wat Hanchey > Kampong Cham
Day 11 : Angkor Ban > Silk Island > Phnom Penh
Day 12 : Phnom Penh
Day 13 : Phnom Penh > Tan Chau
Day 14 : Tan Chau
Day 15 : Sa Dec > Cai Be
Day 16 : Mekong Cruise > Ho Chi Minh City
Day 17 : Ho Chi Minh City
Day 18 : Ho Chi Minh City > Beijing
Day 19 : Beijing
Day 20 : Beijing
Day 21 : Beijing > Yichang > Yangtze River Cruise
Day 22 : Yangtze River Cruise
Day 23 : Yangtze River Cruise
Day 24 : Yangtze River Cruise
Day 25 : Chongqing > Xi’an
Day 26 : Xi’an
Day 27 : Xi’an
Day 28 : Xi’an > Shanghai
Day 29 : Shanghai
Day 30 : Shanghai
Day 31 : Shanghai
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Deluxe suite
- Grand deluxe suite
- Meals included as per the itinerary.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 31 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 31 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic spirit
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Exclusive Gala Dinner at an Angkor temple
- Champagne breakfast at an Angkor temple supporting a NGO bakery school
- Vespa Foodie night tour of Saigon as Scenic Freechoice option
- Tethered balloon ride over Angkor Wat as Scenic Freechoice option
- Night time tuk tuk tour with private after hours distillery visit in Phnom Penh
- VIP seats to Phare Circus in Siem Reap
- Private after-hours museum visit in Xi’an
- Access to the Treasure Hall in the Forbidden City in Beijing
- 5D/4N Cruise on Yangzi Explorer on Yangtze River
- Sample authentic local transport options
- Hotels within walking distance to attractions and shops
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Shanghai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Red, Mekong and Yangtze Rivers Odyssey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 350+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Red, Mekong and Yangtze Rivers Odyssey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 06 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Red, Mekong and Yangtze Rivers Odyssey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Red, Mekong and Yangtze Rivers Odyssey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.