- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- Enjoy fantastic views of grottoes
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Great overview and orientation of the city
The itinerary for this tour is as follows:
8.00 am: Leave to Van Long then have a boat trip around natural caves and grottoes where we can admire the wonderful landscape. This is a great little boat trip taking you to some magnificent caves. We will spend 4 hours exploring them.
12.00 pm: Picnic lunch.
1.00 pm: After a delicious lunch we take a 3 hours ride cruising along Hoang Long river (meaning the Dragon river) watching beautiful shaped limestone formations, and rice paddies. We also make a visit to the floating village Kenh Ga. Here we can enjoy the life and activities on the river including a water puppet show. We will also get a chance to visit a Hot-mineral-Spring.
3:30pm: In the afternoon we again transfer back to Hanoi and drop you off at your hotel at around 6:30pm - what a joyful day.
- Entrance fees
- English/ French speaking guide
- Private Car
- Boat trip
- Drinks, travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical Information>> Free of charge for children under 4 years. >> Over 11 years is adult’s rate. >> The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. >> Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date. >> A minimum of 2 people per booking is required