- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Hoa Lu is the ancient capital of Vietnam from the year of 968 to 1010. You'll enjoy a visit to the two remaining old temples of from the Dinh King and Le King. Here, aside from interesting monuments you will get to learn about the history of the country's foundation of the Great Viet after being liberated from thousands of years of Chinese domination.
Next, you will start your biking trip. Take an easy paced 10km bike ride with an approximate duration of 1.5 hours. You'll cycle along rural paths towards Tam Coc, three tunnel grottoes until you reach Tam Coc. Here we will stop to enjoy a good lunch.
After lunch, we take a three-hour boat trip meandering along the canals (two people per boat) throughout the three tunnel grottoes called “ Tam Coc”. You will also get to enjoy fantastic landscapes of green rice fields located amidst mountains, including seeing a rain forest located in the National Special Preservation zone
After the boat trip you will board your bus for the drive back Hanoi. This is a spectacular day away fro the hustle and bustle of Hanoi, amidst beautiful landscapes allowing you to get a glimpse of the real Vietnam, and a view into its history.
- Mineral water and tissues
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Hanoi
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Bike Hire
- Personal expenses
- Services not mentioned in "what's included"
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical Information• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required • Confirmation will be received at time of booking • Not wheelchair accessible • Not recommended for pregnant women • A minimum of 2 people per booking is required • Hat or an umbrella, sun cream, sun glasses. Those wearing shorts/miniskirts are not suitable for entering the temple.