- See some of the most beautiful, ancient, and interesting places in Skull Island
- Visit temples of 2 dynasties Dinh and Le with unique architecture from ancient times
- 40-minute cycling tour along country lanes with the beautiful scenery of lush paddy fields
- River cruise among the villages, mountains, and lush rice fields
Start your day with a convenient pickup from your hotel in Hanoi, then depart for the Ninh Binh province, taking a break halfway there for refreshments and shopping. Enjoy the opportunity to watch Vietnamese handicraft products such as lacquer wares, paintings, and embroideries being created.
Arrive in Ninh Binh around 10:30 AM, stopping first at Hoa Lu ancient citadel that was built in the 10th century. Then visit temples of 2 dynasties Dinh and Le with unique architecture from ancient times.
After that, you see the excavation area beside Le Dai Hanh temple. Here you can witness the vestiges of royal palaces dating back to the 10th century. Then enjoy the view from the bus as you journey to Tam Coc.
If you want to experience the countryside close up, you can take a 40-minute cycling tour from Tam Coc to Bich Dong Pagoda around 3 miles (5 km) roundtrip along country lanes with the beautiful scenery of lush paddy fields. Finish the cycling tour at Tam Coc dock in time for lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, board the sampan boat—shared with 1 other person—at Tam Coc dock to drift down the river among the villages, mountains, and lush rice fields. You pass through 3 darkly beautiful caves—Hang Ca, Hang Hai, and Hang Ba.
Return to the dock for the bus ride back to your hotel, arriving in Hanoi around 6:00 PM.
- Private guided tour of Ninh Binh & Hoa Lu
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Hanoi city hotel
- Admission fees
- Lunch at local restaurant
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.