- A one day tour of the best of this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Relax and take in the scenery from the traditional wooden cruise
- Enjoy the lunch on board
- Have a chance to swim in the waters of the bay.
Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way. Embark on wooden cruise followed by a short cruise briefing. Start a dreamy cruise to stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains and have seafood lunch (we serve you with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you) while cruising through the emerald water passing by the Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet, stop at fishing village for kayaking or sit in a bamboo boat rowed by locals.
Visit the Fighting-Cock island and the Heavenly Palace (Thien Cung cave) with stalagmites and stalactites, which opened to the public in 1998.
Afterwards, our staff welcomes you with cold tissues and fresh fruits. Back to the Tourist wharf and get on the bus back to Hanoi.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel with modern bus with air-conditioning
- Experienced driver & English speaking guide
- Lunch & entrance fees and safe
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing service fees
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.